1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

j*zz Will Be Better

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by DaneB, Jul 13, 2010.

Tags:
  1. DaneB

DaneB Member

The j*zz is going to be a much better team next year with Al Jefferson than Carlos Boozer. Millsap can be in the starting lineup with Boozer out of the picture and will thrive. Then Okur will be coming off the bench to launch threes. They are going to be a force to reckon with because they are going to be very physical. The question now is whether Sloan can get Jefferson to play some defense. I was hoping that Boozer's departure was going to knock the j*zz out of the playoff picture, but it looks like they are going to be even better... :mad:

1 person likes this.
  2. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

3. Depressio

Depressio Contributing Member

Everyone seems to think Al Jefferson is a 5. He was a center for Minnesota, but his natural position is really at the PF. He was very effective with Milicic towards the end of last season because he got to slide down.

Personally, I think Boozer is better than Jefferson and fit better with the Jazz, too. I don't think he'll help the Jazz as much as everything seems to think he will, but you can flame me later if I'm wrong.