1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

j*zz, Real Madrid to face off in Europe Live 2009

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Obito, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Interesting, I always thought Real Madrid was only good in soccer..

2. astros148

astros148 Member

are you r****ded? its not real Madrid the soccer team

lmaoo

lol

3. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

I know it's not the Real madrid soccer team..

OBVIOUSLY you did not comprehend my post, I said I thought Real Madrid was only good in the soccer department.

We need more posters like you! :eek:

4. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

How much flopping will there be in this one.

Over/Under on 50 flops reasonable?

5. StaticC4

StaticC4 Member

Intresting...Flopper fest eh?

6. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

UTAH. Jazzholes. Sucksess. REALLY. REALLY!?!?!?!

[​IMG]

:D :D :D

7. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

A game played by 2 teams that probably will be on their backs more than a cheap hooker. European flopping takes on America's flop champions. Lovely.

8. dmc89

dmc89 Member

The European flopping will bedazzle the Jazz. They'll come back and be even more practiced in the vile art. Eventually the contagion will spread to other teams like the plague and soon it will become the norm since the NBA refuses to implement the flopping-fine rule.

9. OHMSS

OHMSS Rookie

You can't flop anymore in Euroleague rules. It is banned. If a player flops the other team gets 4 free throws plus the ball and the player that flopped gets an unsportsmanlike foul (I think 2 or 3 of them costs you a suspension). There is hardly ever a flop in a Euroleague game. All these NBA versus European teams games however are played under NBA rules because Stern insists on that. So in these NBA Europe games flopping is allowed because of the NBA rules.

So flopping will be allowed because of that. But it probably won't come at all from Real Madrid because the European players don't do it anymore. They have effectively wiped it out of the European game with the new rules. Flopping only exists now in the NBA and in FIBA tournaments when NBA players do it. Remember after European leagues changed this rule and got rid of flopping Stern said he would think about it for the NBA and then refused to do it.

Gee, I wonder what possible reason he could have for that? Could it be because all the NBA media darlings like Dirk, Wade, Manu, Kobe, LeBron, etc. are all floppers?