1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jimmy Butler Wants To Play For Miami

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by AKVerse47, Jun 30, 2019.

1. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

A nutless monkey could do wonders for LA.

AB423, DreamShook and HP3 like this.
  2. Junebball

Junebball Member

Very well JB may not be coming here, but I took sometime to go over this guy Tim Reynolds tweets on the last few days. He is clearly going off instincts. He carefully word his tweets to cover his base while doing that. He went from JB wanted to hear the pitch from Riley right after the news broke out Miami will get the first meeting to JB will inform Miami he wants to play there which came right after he retweeted the exchange of JB with Ochocinco.

Neither Woj nor Shams have corroborated his story.

BigMaloe, sammy, HP3 and 2 others like this.
  3. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

Who is this guy?

I’m holding the faith until I see something more official.

sammy, malakas and Cstyle42 like this.
  4. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Lol too soon to make that call. Could be he just wanted as much money n beaches as he could. No indictment on anybody. Cause honestly Jimmy is a t
    Pat riley' type of guy

Nook likes this.
  5. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Looooool. Just because lebron wanted to go there for personal reasons and AD's b**** ass wanted to follow him, doesn't mean pelinka is making all those moves.

seclusion likes this.
  6. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

Morey in shambles

Tucker, Capela, EG team chemistry -99

it really sucks that LA gets be managed by a clown and tank for 6 years straight and be rewarded with Lebron and AD + another all-star while still having space to pick up some vets all because they are located in Los Angeles.

I guess players respect Wade's recruitment way more than they do Harden. Both PG and Butler's decisions were influenced by Wade. Meanwhile.. Harden is in China not giving a ****.

7. jdiggidy

jdiggidy Member

Houston is closer to contending for a title than Miami. Does he want to try and win a championship or just make the playoffs and enjoy the night life?

We will find out in the next 24-72 hours!

RudyTBag likes this.
  8. malakas

malakas Member

So just because some fairly obscure twitter guy said it, we are all going into a board meltdown?

If it was so sure, woj or Shams or Stein would have it.
    Wait till you hear from them before you commit suicide.

9. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

2.8% chance of landing the 4th pick in this year's draft. silver is one corrupt motherfcuker

Richie_Rich, Vivi and RocketsFido like this.
  10. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Again people.dont make the same lbj to Lakers takes with Jimmy to Miami.

Fact of the matter with a star. Other players will come to miami... its freaking mami lol like Lakers. So why cant he go there for the money n winning. Like lbj finna do. When everybody was like it's only a l.a. thing not winning.

You do know some city's or can sale a free agent.
    Same way with Knicks is the ever get a legit star. Player will start to follow. Jimmy would be thier first legit star since wade

11. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

Why are people surprised by this news? Butler listed Miami twice as one of his desired trade team BOTH times he was traded!

First when he was being shipped by Chicago and when he was being shipped by the Timberwolves.

Furthermore, those SHOCKED that winning wasn't his main priority when choosing teams, seemed to forget he also listed knicks and nets as the other preffer destination.

Most players don't pick only winning when it comes to teams. I recall a certain Harden choosing to get traded from a finals team rather than take 5million less on his extension.

12. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

We act like we're in their shoes.. "he'd love to play for the Rockets", there's a ton of guys who grew up in a city (not Tomball) and supported that team but never went back there or demanded a trade there etc. It's like we think everyone would pick the Rockets, I mean that's great and all but it isn't reality; ie this isn't a season of 2k.

You even see that with Durant - some guys will state "he'd love to come back to the DC area" or "he'd love to join Harden", haha unless you're the guy or in some elite circle of their friends, good luck figuring that out.

Don't get me wrong, It'd probably be worth the shot if Butler picks Houston, and it's not official/official yet. But, hey, if he picks the Heat that's his choice. I mean it's gotta be pretty cool being able to easily secure a job and make an absurd amount of money in any NBA city you want (well basically any), most people get stuck in a city (sure you can relocate, but it can sometimes be easier to stay depending on career etc).

13. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Nutless you say? Pippen should apply

malakas and RudyTBag like this.
  14. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

The only thing stopping this trade now is Philly denying the S&T to Miami since they can't sign him out-right either.

Morey will have to throw in all the picks to entice Philly to S&T or force Butler to go into FA.

15. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

Fixed.

16. Dacamel

Dacamel Member

It's beautiful just like Baytown

LUK3 likes this.
  17. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

N it's not even that serious lol. I'm the biggest I want butler fan. But if we dont get him. I'm also a we still have a good team with some moves type of guy too.

N no I'm not gonna **** on merry or trying. I expect players to suck it up in a ganuranteed contracts league. So I dont care they still was gonna get paid what they contract said no matter what them..so cry me a river

N I'm not gonna **** on harden for not getting the guy since its alot of stars that wont get him.

U gotta try

Hard_foul likes this.
  18. Blackjack84

Blackjack84 Member

Hopefully Morey will stop running his mouth about everything he doing

JK0nG, joshuaao, izeroi and 2 others like this.
  19. BeardNation13

BeardNation13 Member

It would help the users if you can say all that in English please

BeBreezy, AroundTheWorld and RKREBORN like this.
  20. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

You are talking about a message forum that goes batshit crazy at the thought of a Burt Steele tweet. Of course it is on meltdown.

Mr Chuck Norris and malakas like this.