1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

JH has spoiled us

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by 疯狂伊文戴德蒙, Jan 20, 2019.

1. 疯狂伊文戴德蒙

His average score per game has reached 35.7.At the same time, he is also an elite offensive initiator. He can send out nearly 9 assists per game, and reads his opponent's defensive strategies to determine his own attack means.

It could even be said that Harden changed my definition of NBA data.
    If Harden had scored 30 + points in a game, I would only think he was just qualified.
    If Harden scored 40 + or50 + points per game, I would not have any emotional fluctuations.

The most terrible thing is that I can't imagine that Harden scored no more than 30 points. If this happens, I can think of it as "Harden sleepwalking all the time, only 28 points."But 28 points in a game is an excellent performance for most players and even stars. Seriously, don't you think it's very strange... hahahah

He can Penetration.
    He can back step three-point shot
    He can dismember the enemy's encirclement strategy with high-quality passes.
    He can feed three-point shooters and big men inside.

It's no exaggeration to say that Harden is a walking elite tactical board.Forcing opponents to choose one from several cups of poisonous wine and then pray.
    Maybe coach D'Antoni thought the same thing. Every game he sat in the VIP and watched Harden's show was over. Maybe the most he said when he paused was "Give the fxxking damn ball to Harden.",

The craziest thing about the historical level of 1v1 singles player is that he will take the initiative to go singles opponents, force opponents to face him, and then destroy opponents face to face. Standing on the opponent's side and thinking about how to defend Harden will kill all my brain cells.

As a rocket fan, I'm really glad that my home team has stars like Harden.Maybe only God knows how to stop him scoring.So I hope Uncle Morley will not let up on Harden's strong performance and waste his peak.:D:D:D

#1 疯狂伊文戴德蒙, Jan 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
    noppeper, Houstunna, Roomba and 15 others like this.
  2. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

I don’t say much about Harden nowadays (I have compared him to M Jordan stats in the past); because his
    game speaks for itself. They can’t stop him....they can only hope to change the rules.

ribbit, hakeem94, dragonwill and 4 others like this.
  3. amaru

amaru Member

Harden covers a multitude of the Rockets coaching/ front office sins.

4. 疯狂伊文戴德蒙

Harden is being overdrawn. I'm worried.

Dgn1 likes this.
  5. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Were all witness

hakeem94, Houstunna and D-rock like this.
  6. topfive

topfive CF OG

Nah, Harden would bust out the Eurostepback3 he's been saving. God would stumble backwards like the merely mortal Wesley Johnson. Then Harden would stare him down while spinning the ball, finally nailing a 3 while Ackerman goes nuts. "Oh my God! Harden has broken the Almighty's ankles! He'll suffer eternal damnation for that!"

hakeem94 and Bobsputin like this.
  7. xaos

xaos Member

The other parts of Harden also spoils us

Since he became a Rocket:

• He has stayed loyal and doesn't try to play the free agency game
    • He takes ownership in our success and failures
    • Our culture and definition of success has improved
    • He has remained patient yet aggressive in improving the roster
    • He has improved nearly every year
    • He put us back on the map

8. amaru

amaru Member

I mean yea but he’s still fat and not a winner.

- Clutchfans

hakeem94, D-rock and vlaurelio like this.
  9. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

10. H-Town Rockets Guy

Spoiled and we take him for granted. There are plenty of fair weather fans here in Houston that trashes Harden. Many still blame him for the game 7 loss against the warriors last year. I don't understand the logic, we played against a stacked Warriors team and we were missing CP3. Also remember that we missed 27 threes in a row and 21 of those were wide open. What are the odds of that happening again ever? Anyway, we had our chances but didn't have enough luck to be honest. Its over with and lets win one championship now. Go Rockets

ribbit, hakeem94 and vlaurelio like this.
  11. Remlap

Remlap Member

I'll just say this about our FO and Coach
    Morey - we wouldn't have JH if not for the genius of DM pulling off the greatest heist
    since Saddam Hussein raided the Central Bank of Iraq
    D'Antoni - remember Kevin McHale and JB? What a disaster that was?
    MDA won COY and had the Warriors on the mat until CP's hammy decided to snap
    HIS system is what has made JH an ALL-WORLD MVP. Sure, James is good
    but he thrives in MDA's offense. Would he be putting up 50PG elsewhere? NOT

And now that Clint and CP are down we want heads to roll?

It's like a man who is a 'rider' in a carpool with a friend. His carpool/driver friend was able to amass some wealth
    and put most of his money into his dream car, an Aston Martin Vulcan.
    Since most of his money went into his dream car, he needed a second vehicle and had to be
    practical with the rest of his money and purchased a simple Honda Civic.
    The man REALLY ENJOYED the speed and high performance of his friends' AMV. Everyone envied
    them as they sped past on the autobahn making others look slow in comparison.
    But one day, the AMV developed a problem that required repair. Repairs would require
    a month or so to get parts and complete.
    In the meantime, his friend had to resort to his simple Honda Civic to get them
    from point A to point B. The car was effective and somewhat reliable and doing the job for which it was intended.
    But, the man who was just the passenger was incensed that he had to ride in such a
    menial vehicle as THIS car wouldn't really pass anyone, but only keep up with other traffic.
    He demanded that his friend spend more money on a better, faster car. This method of
    transportation was just not good enough for him even though it was not his money.
    He ranted and disparaged his friend for not spending more.
    He even railed on the mechanic for not making the Civic fast enough and demanded his dismissal.
    He also called for the firing of the car salesman for putting his friend in the Civic in the first place.
    The Aston Martin will be ready soon, but the man just has to put blame on someone for his current predicament.

Is the rider justified in his anger?

12. Nook

Nook Member

You want to know who is spoiled by James Harden?

Rockets ownership and the front office... they think he can fix anything.

13. amaru

amaru Member

k

14. 疯狂伊文戴德蒙

Reliable sources said, James Harden will be the Rockets to 50 years:D

15. RocketRoller

RocketRoller Member

Something else I realized: James doesn't make bonehead mistakes. Turnovers, sure, part of the game. But nothing really stupid, and in sports, that's a big deal. In the GSW win, Curry and KD both shot 3's when there was plenty of time left. Probably gave us the game. JH would not do that.

noppeper likes this.
  16. jcf

jcf Member

Remember when the Eurostep was his "signature move." Guy just keeps evolving.

hakeem94 and bj3175 like this.
  17. jcf

jcf Member

And us? thankfully.

18. Rockets4lf

Rockets4lf Member

JUST 1 CHAMPIONSHIP AND HISTORY WILL BE MADE.

Houstunna likes this.
  19. jcf

jcf Member

"what was in the best interest of the organization"

welp.

s3ts and hakeem94 like this.
  20. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Don't worry, pretty sure when the season is over curry and Kerr will have a conversation with the league office, but still won't stop jim