1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jerry Krause is an idiot

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by R0ckets03, Aug 8, 2000.

1. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

i know he is a dumbass, but i doubt even he is dumb enough to make that comment. where did u hear that from?

------------------
    Fun Police Says:

1. Posting in stupid threads is not FUN!
    2. Spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence structure are not FUN!
    3. Stupid BBS names are not FUN!
    4. Annoying Mango can be really FUN!
    5. Conduct yourself in a FUN way!

The Fun Police are Watching.
    Eat MANGOES & Have FUN or be Assimilated.

2. JCBlazersGirl33

Crumbs Krause is the modern version of Napolean- short, lard assed, complex, napoleanistic man who thinks he can rule the world. [​IMG] But wait, i don't really hate Napolean in that way.

PHILOSOPHY "Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: 'mankind'. Basically, it's made up of two separate words -- 'mank' and 'ind'. What do these words mean? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind."

3. vj23k

vj23k Contributing Member

In 92 i believe he was trying to make a deal with another gm, he was trying to get the #32 pick, and when asked by the other gm, what will u give me? Krause says NOTHING, his lgic was that that gm could get the same player with the next pick that they had, what dumba**

4. vj23k

vj23k Contributing Member

i heard that from the jordan rules. great book, read it