1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

jeffrey epstein

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Nook

Nook Member

Sociopath and psychopath are dated terms not used in the DSM. The preferred term is ASPD.

Having said that, let’s play your little game... why don’t you read about Israel Keyes, Charlie Brandt, Ariel Castro, Leonard Lake, Frank Nitti. All had ASPD and all killed themselves.

Add being in his sixties and accused of sex with minors and there is a clear motivation to kill himself. He wasn’t going to get out of this like he did the last time.

RayRay10 likes this.
  2. Nook

Nook Member

Think he got the old Herman Goerring treatment huh?

mdrowe00 likes this.
  3. Nook

Nook Member

Yeah.... I’ll throw Trump in that group from partying with Epstein to having a 13 year old accuse him of rape while associated with Epstein. Don’t worry though, Trump can sit next to Clinton and Dershowitz on the rape train.... and God help us when all the facts around a recently dead Italian Supreme Court Justice come out.... sexual abuse is bipartisan.

4. Nook

Nook Member

You are really gullible. You may want to talk to a professional about it because it can have negative consequences in your life and can be a sign of a mental disorder.

5. Buck Turgidson

Yall are all so ****ing crazy, wishing and wanting for something else. Sometimes things are just what they are.

mdrowe00 and Xenon like this.
  6. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You do you man. Ignore the moloch temple all you want.

7. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Not sure what dollar bills have to do with an actual temple venerating two giant gold owls.

8. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

The position of the 2 owls, the color, suggest high status and reverence. Sorry but I can't check your examples of owl statues because no time but it is unlikely they are temples. Sorry you can't put 2 and 2 together. Sex cults are real for sure, so maybe it is a playful thing or more sinister, I don't claim to know. The building itself appears to be a temple with statues that place an owl at his status. Moloch is often shown as an owl in occult imagery. That is all people are saying. Not sure why conjecture and ideas offend you. Maybe you are just a jerk who can't handle what is before them. Your mind is closed to what is before it. No one is saying oh satanic cults are slicing dead bodies before a temple. No just that the building is clearly a temple in design. Maybe it was a sex fantasy for the guy to have orgies with weird eyes wide shut crap. I bet some get off to it. He was a billionaire so he was free to engage in whatever weird stuff he wanted. I bet a lot of people here would do weird crap given a bank account like his.

#608 dachuda86, Aug 14, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
  9. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Ho boy. All the right wing crazies are out to play on this one.

biff17 likes this.
  10. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

[​IMG]

Nope, just a normal building on a normal island owned by a completely normal individual.

Also note the centaurs... notorious lustful rapists of Greek mythology. Fitting.

11. Nook

Nook Member

Cool building... who cares.... I’m sure Alex Jones is somewhere slamming Mountain Dew into his IV and telling us our reptilian overlords are closet occultists that sacrifice black babies for fun.

Epstein should have learned from the Sultan of Brunei. Now that’s how you ensure you have a consistent line of young women to abuse and swap like Pokémon cards.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Classic invoking of Alex Jones to dismiss anything unusual. You live in your bubble where no one gets into the occult. There there. Alex Jones is a bad bad man. But you're safe from him. shhhh.

13. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

More footage and more takes:

• Looks like someone ripped it up already. FBI probably looking for evidence.
    • Seating and fire pit around the outside suggests it was a hosting site for events. Not just a private cabin/get away bungalow.
    • Bed and box springs inside, so I would wager that this was definitely set up for sex acts.
    • This is far from the main part of the island, allowing the person or people there, to engage in more depraved acts if they wanted to.
    • Used to look like a Temple, but yes cannot 100% confirm if actual worship took place (my money is actually no). Looks like a duck so I will call it one. But also likely just a place for orgies with some occultism thrown in to add flare to the sex parties.

#613 dachuda86, Aug 14, 2019
  14. mick fry

mick fry Member

Appears the guards were asleep on the job, welp that settles it no foul play here.

dachuda86 likes this.
  15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Anyone remember the hotel zaza sex dungeon? Room 322 (Skull and Bones' pet number)? And it was in Htown.

16. cml750

cml750 Member

lol, you call me gullible when you are the one who took my post seriously? You do realize that the Babylon Bee is a satire site?

#616 cml750, Aug 14, 2019
    dachuda86 likes this.
  17. Nook

Nook Member

Yes I am aware of the Babylon Bee, but I had serious concerns that you did not based on your posting history.

18. Roscoe Arbuckle

Give me a break. I'm no conspiracy theorist, but this has "Clinton" written all over it.

That said, I care more about finding out the truth than simply condemning the Clinton's. I can't imagine this not being a cover up.

dachuda86 likes this.
  19. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

that's oxymoronic

JuanValdez likes this.
  20. Roscoe Arbuckle

Ugh, no it isn't. It's an honest statement...