1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

JB a damn fool!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by IzakDavid13, Mar 16, 2016.

1. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

JBB - another loss squarely on his shoulders.

Terrible rotations, terrible tactics down the stretch...out of place substitutions.

Damn fool...

We are having trouble rebounding, Capela has 3 rebounds in 7 minutes...he plays just 7 minutes.

We are having trouble scoring, Beasley plays just 18 minutes.

We were playing with no energy, our two high energy players Harrell & KJ play 13 & 5 minutes respectively.

D-Mo goes for 18 last game, plays 7 minutes tonight.

Brewer 21 minutes.

Dwight Howard...just 4 shots?

Did I miss anything? To furious to think!

2. jeffvangundy

jeffvangundy Member

Beasley should have played in the 4th. We desperately needed someone to catch fire...

3. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showpost.php?p=10371891&postcount=764

4. Bleek

Bleek Rookie

Its is time for a new coach for sure.. Is it to late to hire someone for the playoffs?

5. ABrooks0

ABrooks0 Member

To be fair Dwight didn't deserve to get the ball thrown to him. It feels like he's ready to turn the ball over every time he gets the ball. Or he gets fouled and misses both free throws. There's no point..either throw him an alley or nothin

6. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

You have not mentioned the global warming issue and also Trump could be our next president in this country.

7. ilovehtownbb

ilovehtownbb Member

It is absolutely 100% a failure of coaching that this team can only get a starting front court of Dwight and D-Mo a total of 6 shots. Let me repeat that again: SIX SHOTS

Dwight has been averaging 16 and 12 (or something like that) in recent games. D-Mo is coming off an 18 point game.

How can we not take advantage of our interior presence?

We should be killing teams inside through Dwight and D-Mo. This will open up the 3-point shot for our terrible shooters.

When Beasley is in the game he should get his midrange shots.

There's ZERO excuse as to why Dwight, D-Mo, and Beasley can't be integrated together to dominate other teams.

Our entire half court offense should be based on: Harden-Dwight PnR; Harden-DMo PnR, Harden Beasley pick and pop, Harden post up, D-Mo post up, Harden Iso, Dwight post up, Beasley Iso. In that order.

The threes we take should be a byproduct of those plays.

I don't ****ing get it.

8. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

I know man :( ****ing JBB, Wtf is he doing, he'd be better off using a God damn 2k game simulation in the background to show him how rotations work, WTF

9. nnayak

nnayak Member

Neither does JB!

10. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

Blame all this on Rockets organization!!!!

I won't take any money to watch Rockets games.

11. Freik

Freik Contributing Member

his 36/26 game against them last time says different.

12. Jontro

Jontro Member

It's been long overdue for a petition to have DD coach the good guys by October 2016.

I would say tinman for the assistant position, but his presence is needed in the GARM/Dish to school noobs.

13. hakeemthagreat

DMo's rebounding has been atrocious. I can't watch guards jump over DMo and grab rebounds anymore. I'd rather see Harrell start then watch Dmo give up possessions

14. Sadat X

Sadat X Member

The fact that Brewer stayed in and consistently looked terrible just absolutely blew my mind. Surely someone else could have come in and done just as bad of a job or even slightly better.

15. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

I need to watch some other teams to see if there are some of the same issues with coaching.

I felt like mchale used to do this too but I thought he was a bit better at pulling guys who were consistently struggling.

JB doesn't give other guys a shot until the game is too far out of reach or until he is forced to because of injury. Brewer has been in one of the most disappointing players this year yet guys like kj and montrezl come in and do some good things but can't get consistent burn in order to really develop their games.

I know that he's itching to get Dmo out of their and insert tjones as well.

At some point it becomes less about kj or harrel being better and more about them simply being younger and bringing more energy than the guys in front of them that are playing so bad.

Jb is a moron though.

16. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

You don't hold a players only meeting because its the coach's fault...

17. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">D-Mo : &quot;This is the fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth time we had a meeting. Talking shouldn't be the 1 thing we do.&quot;</p>&mdash; Jonathan Feigen (@Jonathan_Feigen) <a href="https://twitter.com/Jonathan_Feigen/status/710535782797148160">March 17, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

18. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

JB needs to hold a coaches only meeting

19. Jontro

Jontro Member

The Power Dancers need to hold a dancers-only meeting.

20. J.R.

J.R. Member

Clutch the Bear needs to hold a mascots-only meeting.