1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jazz vs Suns: Which team should we go for tonight?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Mehdi, Mar 7, 2008.

1. Mehdi

Mehdi Rookie

Another big western conference game tonight, i do not know which one will benefit us more, jazz losing or suns? Im thinking Utah because we are trying to get homecourt or should i say maintain homecourt, but phx is right behind us..thoughts?

2. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

NEVER for Utah!

3. T-Mac1

T-Mac1 Contributing Member

I hate the jazz but i want them to win ! I want Steve kerr to suffer to the fullest and pay for his moronic mistakes !

:D

4. ibm

ibm Member

everytime the jazz plays for the remainder of the season, we should hope them winning a game. assuming denver can't catch up, they'd be #4 regardless. so logically you'd hope they drag down as many teams that are in the playoff race. that is the better scenario for us.

5. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

seeing how we cant over take the jazz for the fourth seed because of the division rule i would rather try to put as much space as possible between us and phoenix/dallas/gsw/denver soo i hope phoenix loses tonight.

6. zaam

zaam Contributing Member

Remember — you CAN have it both ways. Even if Utah is the 4 seed, the 5 seed will get homecourt if they have the better record. (see last year's 1st rouind)

7. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Yep yep.

8. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

Wow, I'm torn on this one. I guess if I absolutely had to choose, I'd go with a Suns loss. That'll push them further back in the standings.

9. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

For tonight's game, we want Suns to lose because they have a better record then the Jazz. We want as many top teams getting as many losses possible. Jazz already have 22 losses, Suns 21.

BTW, we still can overtake the Jazz by passing up the Hornets and getting the 3rd seed. Big game this Saturday.

10. FFz

FFz Member

why can't we just rout against both of them?

Only player i like on either teams is Shaq and hes not really playing well so ima just boo the whole game, but i'll still be watching :p

11. bigballerj

bigballerj Member

I'll be routing against the Suns. Routing for the Jazz doesn't seem right.

Also, I hope Denver beats San Antonio so we can get closer to the #1 or #2 seed.

12. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

Go Jazz...

Suns need to continue losing since the Jazz winning games wont really affect us much considering they have their home court in the west nearly in wraps

13. Apollo Creed

Apollo Creed Contributing Member

Bingo. I don't want the Jazz to win, but we'd be better off with the Suns losing.

14. dookiester

dookiester Member

jazz don't have home court under wraps: as long as we finish with a better record than them, it doesn't matter that they are the division winner and the 4th seed, and we get the 5th seed. the better record gets homecourt. the exact same thing happened last year.

15. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

I love games like these....

Either way I win.

16. cyberx

cyberx Member

but if the jazz keep winning they will have a great chance of getting homecourt, and we know had the jazz are on homecourt, 26-4...

17. Pringles

Pringles Member

aren't yall picky... it's a win no matter who wins. be happy with it and deal with it.

18. MONON

MONON Member

This is a road game for the Jazz. They'll loose. Besides we automaticly pass the Jazz when we overtake NO for 3rd on Saturday.

19. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

Honestly, I just focus on the Rockets and don't worry about other teams. Having said that, I really do not like the Jazz and I would love to draw them in the first round. I don't care much for the Hornets because of Desmond Mason (I know he got traded but he was in a Hornets uniform during cheap shot on Yao) and Chris Paul is just one of those dudes that I want to punch in the face but not sure why. I feel the same about Steve Nash, btw.

20. lalala902102001

I can't bring myself to support Utah no matter what. Go Suns.