1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including SGA and the Thunder taking on the New Orleans Pelicans

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Jazz Suck

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Zboy, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

You gotta remember he's just a second year player. Dude is a damn good player and has the potential to get a lot better and nothing but time to do it.

Revisit that in 3-4 years when he's had a few offseason's to develop his game.

snowconeman22 and Denovo like this.
  2. Chamillionaire

Imagine being married to that and having to see that everyday.

3. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I’m sorry to break it to you, but that hair is something you just pick up and plop right on top of your baldness. No maintenance required.

4. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

An 2nd year player that appears to have already peaked, judging by his lack of improvement from year 1 to year 2.

5. Mr Chuck Norris

Nah they're done. They are mentally damaged after this game where everything went right but still lost. We have to seek blood and end this

6. Le$$

Le$$ Member

I really think that if Kwahi went to Utah this summer and they brought joe off the bench that would be a scary team. They need a real goto guy more than mitchell.

7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I think they would need a Kawhi/Durant and a Steph...... they are really not that good offensively.

8. Juxtaposed Jolt

It's only his second year, but people here are already thinking he's plateau'd, probably because they always see Harden play. That's what I mean by measuring stick. When you watch a Harden or an Hakeem, it'll always color your opinion on other SGs and Cs.

Maybe Mitchell goes the route of a Lillard or Irving, or maybe he takes the next step and becomes more like Harden. Either way, it's a little too early to tell. I do think he will keep improving and not regress like Andrew Wiggins, though.

Regardless, they need more scoring. Whether that's another starter to pair with Mitchell (think Lillard/McCollum duo) or a bench player (someone in the mold of Lou) remains TBD.

9. cebu

cebu Member

Jazz fans suck!

clearly the refs were playing for them last night, they were more physical but we're the ones got into foul trouble.

and worse, they chant "refs suck".

and worst, they celebrate louder for rockets missed shots rather than their team making shots.

pathetic fans.

10. cebu

cebu Member

Poetic justice, Mitchell missed a wide open tying shot.

11. lockedin34

lockedin34 Member

He’s the guy on that team.

12. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Saul Goodman would say "Let's just stop piling on them Elderly."

Hakeemtheking and Chamillionaire like this.
  13. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

I don’t like the Jazz, but I Mitchell has definitely improved from year 1 to year 2. He’s had to adjust to teams specifically game planning for him. I fully expect him to continue to improve.

snowconeman22 likes this.