1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    The Timberwolves are roughing up the Nuggets, can they hold on for a Game 2 win? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Jazz Board Trash Talk Clutchcity.net

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Bookit, Apr 23, 2001.

1. Bookit

Bookit Member

I was at the Jazz board and thought I would pass this post along to you.

Most fans from other teams boards are a bunch of whiners (the Spurs board was a rare exception to me). If you want to see a board with a bunch of real babies and morons (which has to be reflective of the city of Houston on the whole), check out the Rockets board at clutchcity.net. An excellent site in itself, but populated by a bunch of pathetic idiots. I remember one of those idiots actually thinking the Rockets had a much better announcing team than the Jazz do. How anyone can't see that Calvin Murphy is one of the worst announcers ever is beyond me...

http://www.jazzfanz.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=jazzfanz&action=display&num=108

------------------

[This message has been edited by Bookit (edited April 23, 2001).]

2. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Its on now!

------------------

3. Timing

Timing Member

LOL The Apocalypse must be upon us because I never thought I'd see the day when the most obnoxious classless fans in the whole league would try to bash fans of other teams. I read some posts from their board and one of those idiots had the nerve to ask when Malone flopped in that game. LMAO Oh my...

------------------
    The ox is slow but the Earth is patient.

[This message has been edited by Timing (edited April 23, 2001).]

4. Kill Dirty Stockton

Kill Dirty Stockton Contributing Member

ummmm if the jazz are no. 4 and SA is no. 1 how can the jazz meet the the spurs in the Western Conference Finals? Only can meet in the Western semifinals right? shows how stupid jazz fans are.

5. BrianKagy

BrianKagy Contributing Member

Ring envy is such an ugly thing.

Saying Rocket fans are idiots for thinking our announcing team is better is like telling someone they're an idiot because they don't think a cloud up in the sky looks like the same thing you think it does.

6. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Yes, subjective statements such as the best broadcasters shouldn't necessarily be subject to ridicule. Ultimately, who cares?

But, objectivity such as "hey, you guys have no championships" is cause for all kinds of har dee hars!

------------------
    Yugo grills, Yugo mills, Check out the oil my Yugo spills...

7. Puedlfor

Puedlfor Contributing Member

They're Jazz fans, what were you expecting? If they had any taste at all, they wouldn't be Jazz fans.

------------------
    Founder and President of the Houston Homers Club(HHC) - Are you a homer? Join now!

The Rockets will be NBA champions. Believe.

8. Toast

Toast Member

Well, if I weren't a Rockets fan, I probably wouldn't really think Hall of Famer Calvin Murphy was a great broadcaster either. He's really more like the Rocket's biggest fan with a microphone in front of him. He's the best!!!

------------------
    Founding Father of the
    Refs Suck Club

9. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

Hang on a sec, are they trying to say that the Jazz duo of monotone, senile geezers is better than Bill and Calvin? Oh my bloody god. I knew those Jazz fans were strange, but jeeze. I am disturbed that such insane people could exist in this world.

------------------
    Well that's it, the season's over.

Protrolls.com!

I've got message boards up and running, feel free to Troll them.

[This message has been edited by ZRB (edited April 23, 2001).]

10. Holden

Holden Member

i respect jazz fans and their opinions. they are the greatest and most loyal fans in the league. and every year everyone says the jazz are going to falter but every year they dont. here is to the jazz, much respect
    *Cheers*

------------------
    make it stop.

11. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

*cough, cough*

------------------
    Chris Webber at the July 28, 2001 3:00 PM news conference when he announces where he will go:

"It seemed tough, but with guidance from Steve Francis, I learned my true destiny. That destiny is to play for the Houston Rockets, to bring them back to championship glory. One big man is all they need, and I believe I can fill that void. Thanks to the loyal fans in Sacramento, but Houston, Texas is where I belong."

12. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Hey Utah! Read your freaking Box Scores go home and choose which wife to sleep with and shut the hell up!

Stockton and Malone will be gone soon... No more respect... I'm counting the days... they can't last forever... We improved 11 games this year , next year we could win 56

------------------
    Vice President of Executive Operations of the Sean Colson Fan Club

http://bbs.clutchcity.net

13. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

Why in the hell would I care what the frick the jiizz fans are talking about!

Let them rattle off whatever they want. All I have to say is that we have, uh... TWO championship rings!!

The Jiizz will die with no rings!
    Like Moe said "go home and choose which wife to sleep with and shut the hell up!"

hahahahaha

rH

------------------
    Homecourt will always be 'The Summit' to me!! Until we move downtown!!
    The Psychedelic Groove House of Rockets Basketball Love!

President, CEO & Charter Member of Rocketholics Anonymous

[This message has been edited by rockHEAD (edited April 24, 2001).]

14. Puedlfor

Puedlfor Contributing Member

Someone's caught one too many Malone elbows to his noggin.

------------------
    Founder and President of the Houston Homers Club(HHC) - Are you a homer? Join now!

The Rockets will be NBA champions. Believe.

15. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

It's a pretty city, but what else are they going to cheer in SLC? [​IMG]

Yes, they come through as expected and fail to win the big one. They never falter in that respect, true.

------------------
    Yugo grills, Yugo mills, Check out the oil my Yugo spills...

16. Wakko67

Wakko67 Contributing Member

Honestly I personally would be ashamed of the hometown team if they were known as the dirtiest of all time. I'm glad they have no rings. Death to all jazzfans. Idiots.

BTW I have been to other fan sites and I can honestly say this one is BY FAR the best.

------------------

17. KALIKULI

KALIKULI Contributing Member

I wonder if all the members of jazzfanz.com came from one parent. That means they're bunch of r****ds.Man I've heard enough freaky stories about people in that part of the states and that's the truth man!Frrreeakkkkkky! [​IMG]

------------------
    Rudy T. will find and fulfill Rockets destiny.

18. ChenZhen

ChenZhen Contributing Member

why are we stooping down to their level guys?

why can't we follow hoop-t's example [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by ChenZhen (edited April 24, 2001).]

19. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

*yawn*

Enjoy the impending rebuilding years Utah. Must have been nice to ride the coattails of Malone/Stockton for years without a ring, after 18 playoff appearances in a row (not all of which were in the Stockton/ Malone years, mind you).

I have no desire to visit their site, nor mix words.

------------------
    HEAD KNIGHT:
    We are now... no longer the Knights Who Say 'Ni'.
    KNIGHTS OF NI:
    Ni! Shh!
    HEAD KNIGHT:
    Shh! We are now the Knights Who Say 'Ecky- ecky- ecky- ecky- pikang- zoop- boing- goodem- zoo- owli- zhiv'.

20. unt2003

unt2003 Member

you guys notice that the people posting in that forum, from the link given, have no more then 68 post... how can they make fun of us if they are mediocre fans themselves. The whole forum had only 250 post, how pathetic is that and what is funny is that some Jazz predicted that the Western Conference finals will be the Jazz and the Spurs. COnsidering its going to be hard as hell for the Jazz to be Finley and his crew, i cant see how that prediction is going to hold up. Jazz fans are stupid and should be takin to the back yard and shot!!! :mad

------------------