1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jason Terry says Kawhi Leonard and Klay Thompson are B-side players compared to James Harden.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by swyyyguy, Oct 18, 2016.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Kawhi is the real deal he is a superstar level player, Imo.

DD

2. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

not only that but still, after all this time, he cant pick up harden's jock strap! unbelievable. its like he's a rookie carrying everyone's laundry and gym bags.

3. Drogba

Drogba Member

Anyone else notice some of Kawhi's drives last night were Harden-esque? 15-15 from the line yesterday night.

DonKnock likes this.
  4. YOLO

YOLO Member

noticed them a year or so ago. Hes been getting that good. Kawhi is a top 10 player in this league and even cracking the top 5 depending on who you talk to.

5. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

LeBron
    Durant
    Kawhi
    Curry
    Harden

IMO

YOLO likes this.
  6. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

Is this a bad post? Or maybe as I ask this question the answer is already clear?
    Burnshroom. Can he go back to not making terrible posts?

7. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Yet you think OKC and Westbrook will get a Top 4 seed

If you include WB in the discussion and not JH, you have to toss out that high seed requirement. Which I believe too, btw

8. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

I think OKC gets the 4 seed. If he doesn't he's probably out of MVP race IMO. Warriors, spurs, clippers, thunder was my expectation

I actually think Kawhi or CP3 have the better chance. If one gets the #1 seed you gotta give it to them

9. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Here's an interesting question. Does anyone think prime Pippen could score 23-25ppg on this Spurs team. Or conversely, would Kawhi score this much in da Bulls with MJ

Pipoen is the better passer and dribbler than Kawhi. And if Kawhi goes down as the best wing defender is history, he will be replacing Pippen. We should make a poll comparing the two

DonKnock likes this.
  10. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Pippen far better passer. Really could play PG.

I don't think Kawhi will ever get many assists, but he is such a high percentage scorer. Finishes at a high rate all over the floor.

I actually think the Spurs are keeping Kawhi scoring levels down. He should take more shots at those percentages

11. YOLO

YOLO Member

12. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

I'd put him on the same level as Carmelo Anthony. Obviously not in Melo's class as a scorer, but defense is 50% of the game.

13. YOLO

YOLO Member

at this point of his career he's way above Melo. And a more efficient scorer actually

14. dharocks

His efficiency is largely a function of his willingness to play within the confines of a ball-sharing system, and his lower usage. That said, you're correct, I should have specified that I meant prime Melo.

15. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Looks about right. I think Davis is in there if he manages to stay healthy.

16. YOLO

YOLO Member

Usage has been climbing every year and will probably hit in the 30s this year like the rest of the top players in the league

17. dharocks

Seems unlikely as long as Aldridge is around (and with Pau on board), but you could be correct. In any event, I would be surprised if he maintained his current efficiency were that to happen.

18. Blunder

Blunder Member

19. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

I agree that Leonard woulda lived in the gym wherever he went, but SA was one of the few places with an assistant coach that could repair his jumper.