1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden Drops 60 Pts in 3 Quarters!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Shaq2Yao, Nov 30, 2019.

1. zcarenow

zcarenow Member

I wish he was in there for the 4th. He should go for Kobe’s record. Haters hating on him already for playing all of 3rd with that big lead anyway. Might as well go for Kobe’s 81. I wonder if he had 70 In the 3rd that MDA would’ve played him in the 4th

superfob, hakeem94 and daywalker02 like this.
  2. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Fewest shots ever taken to get 60: James Harden.

D-rock and hakeem94 like this.
  3. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

He got 40 free throws didn't he?

hakeem94 likes this.
  4. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

hahahah

5. Wooderson

Wooderson Member

This means nothing. Anyone could do this.

Luka could do this blindfolded and LeBron could do this while pitching a remake of the Bad News Bears. Giannis has done this, but you weren't looking. You just have to trust me on that. Hell, He's done it 5 times!!!

Nothing special about what Harden is doing, hence all of those other guys doing it.

D-rock likes this.
  6. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

I think it was 90. Zero FGs, but 24 FG attempts and 90 FTs. He only made 60 of them. Loser.

What about playoffs? What about Harden's performance against the full GSW roster vs. Kawhi's vs an injury riddled GSW roster? Be fair to Kawhi when you talk about Harden and his 90 FT performance. ESPN will get pissed if you're saying anything nice about James.... unless you meant LeBron James. They can suc.. I mean talk about him all day, baby! Woooo! Los Angeles! California! North East! Cities that connect directly to New York via 2 hour train ride! Woooo!

D-rock likes this.
  7. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

based on this harden performance, i'm going to move kemba walker up a few more spots on my mvp ballot.

8. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

i haven't looked it up personally, but on reddit it was said that this is the highest TS% for a 60 point game in nba history.

jordnnnn likes this.
  9. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Yeah for some reason basketball reference removed TS and efg as a choosable stat to sort through in the player game finder.

Figured that game had to be up there near the best.

#29 jordnnnn, Dec 2, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2019