1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden at 28 is better than Michael Jordan at 28

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rockets13champs, Jan 8, 2018.

1. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

Lol u trade harden for curry? Gsw with harden kd klay green will wipe the floor with rockets cp3 n curry

s3ts likes this.
  2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

A person who created this board in the 90s has the power to delete users who joined in 2012

3. tinman

Supporting Member

100% fact, people who keep insulting the 90s are jealous suckers

Caesar likes this.
  4. rockets13champs

all these old heads, out here thinking game doesn't improve over time... Blasphemy

5. rockets13champs

False... it is true for people in mid-life crisis who believe evolution works backwards

https://www.mercurynews.com/2017/06...-parade-of-great-teams-who-would-all-kill-us/

game doesn't go backwards it goes forward... Old people need to understand that. (im a 95er which is greater than a 99er)

6. tinman

Supporting Member

People who hate the 90s hate Rocket championships
    and real rap music

7. tinman

Supporting Member

99ers the greatest Rockets fans alive

We don't have mid life crisis, we cause crisis for those who hate the truth

8. rockets13champs

again, dont hate 90s... just trying to explain to you that the game has evolved and players have gotten better. Rockets championships always mean the most to me.. Even more than the Astros championship. I would actually shed a tear if rockets won a championship

9. tinman

Supporting Member

Tupac is better than 21 Savage

10. tinman

Supporting Member

Will Harden win the DPOY?

No.

11. tinman

Supporting Member

There is no poll on this thread which means this thread is a strip club with no strippers

useless

12. rockets13champs

He is great in other ways... as was Hakeem.

That is like saying can hakeem lead the league in assists? No

They both are great but great in different ways. My arguement was on Jordan by the way. I don't know where Hakeem came from. Gosh you are really all over the place... In the future when you have a conversation try to stay in bounds. If its a conversation about shooting guards. It doesn't make much sense to bring in Centers.

13. tinman

Supporting Member

99ers are better than 2012ers in 2018 or 2012 or any year

We would never make a crap thread like this especially a thread without a poll

14. tinman

Supporting Member

This post has the truth posted in it.

Any age, 28 or 82 or 99, the truth will never change.

Caesar likes this.
  15. rockets13champs

LOL funny thing was i had an old account made in 2004 which i got locked out of

16. tinman

Supporting Member

Harden is not better than Jordan.

You won't get beat up in a strip club saying that.

17. Caesar

Caesar Member

It's amazing how everyone wants to praise all of these ball dominant players for their high assists numbers and say they're better than MJ or Kobe in that regard but MJ, PIP and Kobe all played in the triangle offense which would limit an of these guys assists numbers today. i don't even care about your pathetic 8-10 uncontested rebounds per game from a perimeter player today.

Don't act like just because they didn't do it means that they couldn't do it.

For MJ in particular, we only have a small game sample. Final 24 games of the '89 season. In those 24 games at PG, Jordan averaged 30.42 PPG on 51% FG, 10.71 APG , 9.2 RPG , 2.45 SPG & .91 BPG 10 triple doubles in 11 games. 12 total in those 24 games, with 4 more triple doubles missed by a single digit stat. First game as PG. 15 assists. By his second game at PG, he recorded a 21 minute triple double. While small, it's enough of a sample to tell me if i had never watched him play that he can do whatever the hell he really wanted to. But, i watched him play. So the eye test is enough.

“I don’t like it,” Atlanta Hawks guard Doc Rivers said. “I think it’s terrible. It’s not fair.”

“He was a nightmare already,” Hawks coach Mike Fratello said. “Now, he gets the ball even more.”

“Everybody wonders why they didn’t do it before,” Golden State coach Don Nelson said.

Chicago general manager Jerry Krause found some humor in his team’s switch of Jordan from the shooting guard position.

“It’s like the old joke about the 2,000-pound gorilla,” Krause said. “Where does he sleep? Anywhere he wants. Great players can play different positions.”

18. tinman

Supporting Member

Let's not forget the other thing that translates all eras.

MENTAL TOUGHNESS AND MOTIVATION

Torn n Frayed and Caesar like this.
  19. tinman

Supporting Member

LaVar Ball wouldn't even make this thread

20. tinman

Supporting Member

Moses Malone Jr wouldn't haven't been beat up if he told Harden's goons that Harden is better than Jordan.
    They would start laughing so hard their stomachs would be quivering and Moses could run out of the strip club with nobody stopping him.