1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jameis Winston investigated for sexual battery

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by el gnomo, Nov 13, 2013.

1. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

2. Major

Major Member

"Innocent until proven guilty" only applies to the court system. It doesn't, and never has, had anything to do with public opinion. The court of public opinion has never waited for proof one way or another to judge someone.

3. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

He's 100% the reason I hope Winston did this and goes down for it.

4. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

let's rise above personal, petty battles and hope for the truth to emerge, whichever side it falls on. What's tragic is that it appears the alleged rape victim's name is already out there in the public domain -- her life will be tarnished by this.

5. SkyrimOwnsAll

SkyrimOwnsAll Member

lol hoping that a 19 year old goes to prison, because of 1 poster on clutchfans... thats no different from me hoping andrew luck suffers a career ending injury because of the racial abuse rg3 or black athletes get. i guess were even

6. Houston24

Houston24 Member

It's tragic no matter what. Either a girl was raped, or a crazy b**** is trying to ruin Winston's career. Some people already hate Winston because of this.

7. SkyrimOwnsAll

SkyrimOwnsAll Member

it will be funny, if meggs end up charging the "accuser" with a false rape report, and i think the accuser's attorney will likley face charges for leaking the dna results to the public... the longer the decison goes on the more likely that the accuser will face charges, and not winston.

8. SkyrimOwnsAll

SkyrimOwnsAll Member

not many do, because most know he is a humble kid, and the girl was part of a sorority called "cleatchasers"

9. Houston24

Houston24 Member

I couldn't find any other source confirming that. Do you have a more reliable source?

10. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

FIFY, dick.

11. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Agreed on this. I'm just taking this opportunity to call out one of the worst posters in this board's history.

12. SkyrimOwnsAll

SkyrimOwnsAll Member

and the guy you just responded too isnt much better, go figure

13. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

That goes both ways. I don't know enough about this specific case to comment but in any case the accused can be just as tarnished as the victim if they are found to be innocent.

14. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Cringe worthy post after cringe worthy post from Skyrim...

15. SkyrimOwnsAll

SkyrimOwnsAll Member

stop crying man, me and the good ole boys are just having some decent dialogue

nobody has said anything offensive or threatned anybody on these boards.. just chillax

16. Buck Turgidson

There's a whole clown-car of posters on all sections of this board who need to just be ignored. We know who they are, we know they bring nothing productive to the board, and we all know responding to them does no good.

17. Major

Major Member

You certainly have.

18. SkyrimOwnsAll

SkyrimOwnsAll Member

about who?

19. Shaud

Shaud Member

So someone hopes he did rape her because of someone who post on this MB. Okkkkk

20. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

There's really no good thing to hope for other than this whole even never happened. Because either way, someone f'd up the other person's life.