1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jalen/Cuttino

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by davo, Jun 20, 2000.

1. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

LOL

Perhaps a Mango defection to the Stupid and Fun side of BBS is on the cards.

Smeg

PS Check out the thread Can we trade Shandon for more recruits

------------------
    Mango is the Smeg of Bizarro World

2. Mango

Mango Contributing Member

Smeg,

No defection coming.

Just pointing out the variations on this earth and the varieties of posters on this BBS. It takes that type of variety to appreciate the uniqueness in each of us. If everybody was like you, then who would you laugh at? The flip side is that there would be nobody to monitor if everybody was like me.

Mango

------------------
    Live long and prosper.
    Donate blood!

Smeg will be assimilated.

Now...back to updating
    The Serious Police Files.

3. B-ball freak

B-ball freak Contributing Member

Well, I will say this. Jalen has been in the league 6 years. No one has ever mentioned him even being an above average player until this season. Mobley has been in the league 2 years and has the reputation of having one of the quickest steps in the league. I love Jalen Rose but I take Cuttino over him. Cuttino has a chance to be a special player in this league if he can keep maturing. Nuff said

------------------

4. NIKEstrad

NIKEstrad Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm in internal affairs now? Great.

Smeg-you better hope not to run into me, I just may have my left handed team, and Cuttino won't like your Cut Tino signature, and Ned just might eat you.

------------------
    The more lefties on your team, the better.