1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I've Grown To Hate Chandler Parsons.

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Le$$, Mar 7, 2018.

1. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Dude that’s 3 million more, for one less ppg!!!!!!!

Gigantic difference $$$$$$$/1PPG!!!!

Easy likes this.
  2. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

What the hell, man? I don't get you guys sometimes.

Just because there is no thread for players that do badly doesn't mean there is no support for them (I personally didn't like that some of clutchfans.net kept calling Brewer, "Sewer"). We are Rockets fans for goodness sake. WE SUPPORT ROCKETS PLAYERS. You not liking that there is support for a struggling Rockets player may show more about you as a Rockets fan. The "whatabout-isms" is too ridiculous.

We should want EVERYONE to do well so the Rockets do well.

I am seriously miffed why some cannot grasp this concept.

Furthermore, The "Postive Vibes" Anderson thread is a JOKE thread that people that hate how inconsistent Anderson is can't even have fun with the joke. It's bonkers.

3. vince

vince Member

No hate towards Chandler from my end. He cashed in not once, but twice after leaving the Rockets. He played well for the Rockets when he was here.

Injuries have derailed him, just like countless others before him. It’s not just about talent, but durability that seperates super stars from NBA stars.

csc177 and chadyang like this.
  4. roslolian

roslolian Member

3M isn't a big difference when you are talking about salary in the 20M range, by the time Anderson's deal expires he will make 22M, or just 1M less of Parson's deal. Also 8 pts isn't that different from 9. They are both horrible.

5. roslolian

roslolian Member

Ok so where was your Corey Brewer positive vibes thread? All this brouhaha you is just for your fav player ever Ryan Anderson. So why Anderson over all the other scrubs the Rox have had all these years? Terrence Jones, Ryan Bowen, Rafer Alston etc. there have been so many struggling players in Rox history if you really support the Rockets you would be consistently be doinng this instead of only for Anderson.

Its not about hating the "support" you make for Anderson it's about the delusional posts you guys make regarding his play. You have been on record saying Anderson was "great on defense". Is that objectively true? Am I supposed to agree with you when he is obviously bad on D just because I am a Rockets fan and he is a Rocket?

If I read your posts on Anderson its like he is Dirk with Rodman's rebounding and defense and Jordan's tenacity and will to win. He wins games without even doing anything his presence alone makes everybody better and because of his elite spacing Harden and Chris Paul are able to do what they do. LoL, we better pay him the max then instead of Harden since Harden actually has to put in effort to win games.

6. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

You big ass dummy, I literally came up with a "positive vibes" thread a couple months ago. I wasn't even making threads back when people like you were hating on those other scurb players. Why does that crap trigger you so much? you take yourself too seriously. We are rooting for a team, none of this stuff matters. It's for fun.

It is absolutely about hating the support. The first post about Anderson I made was saying that he isn't as bad as clutchfans was making him out to be. I said he was a better rebounder and defender than people were giving him credit for and the stats proved I was right about that. No one who defends Anderson says he is great they just argue he is serviceable and for some odd reason people like you won't even acknowledge it because he gets paid too much of not your money.

I hope you are being Hyperbolic, but I don't know because you are so irrational with your hate of Anderson because he gets paid too much, you might really think I have typed something like this. I challenge you to find a post where I have said anything like this. I guarantee you it hasn't happened.

are you drunk?

7. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

This thread literally reminded me that Parsons still exists.

butterball likes this.
  8. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Parsons has actually been decent this year when he's played, to Parsons standards (which is NOT max-worthy) But he hasnt stayed healthy of course. He's been irrelevant for a while to care as much

This is why I have stayed off CF & internet more. Just too much people b****ing aggro contempt about everything. No time for that sh** now lol.

9. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Guess you didn't see him with your girlfriend last night.

10. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I was trying to be funny :(

11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I would have said, a douche always exists that steals your wife.

12. fba34

fba34 Contributing Member

In case anyone needs a reminder why some rockets legends are loved and why some are hated.
    Chandler screwed us letting us think he'd sign back with us and then quickly looking for a deal and siding with another douchebag and rubbing it into our faces in the typical classless way that's he's associated to now. We dont care if he's getting paid. We're glad he got a taste of karma.

13. Purvis's shorts

I wish I was Chandler Parsons

14. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

To hate or not to hate?? ... THAT is the question...:confused:

Go Rockets!!!

15. jim1961

jim1961 Member

Why the hate? He almost single handedly send two (Dallas and Memphis) division rivals to the cellar.

16. sirjesse

sirjesse The Udoker has spoken!
    Supporting Member

Chandler Parsons,

[​IMG]

tonyt8605 likes this.
  17. csc177

csc177 Member

Chandler is laughing straight to the bank. He could care less about clutchfans, the rockets, or even basketball at this point. He received two big contracts (which was robbery IMO) but more power to him. Enjoy the money, invest it well CP!

18. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Pretty crazy that Chandler Parsons can earn 2 fat max contracts while Montiejunas never got a single payday in the NBA. Same with Isaiah Thomas

19. fba34

fba34 Contributing Member

Bullshit he doesn't care. Even a guy supposedly living it up like KD cares. Money isn't the end to all your worries. Chandler was butthurt af at sjax. Even random stuff on his social media. And its because the truth hurts. He's a classless douchebag, who sucks now cut down at probably his peak time and people are openly cheering.

csc177 likes this.
  20. Le$$

Le$$ Member

He actually went off on his former team the mavericks on a 114-80 Loss on saturday lmao. He had a whooping 9 points 3-8 shooting 3 pointers + 4 assists, way to get back at your former team Parsons!!! whoooohooooo

fba34 likes this.