1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

It's Good To Be Bruce Willis (married 30 year old)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Faos, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

[​IMG]

http://www.nypost.com/seven/0325200...te_hope_dworaczyk_is_unapproachabl_161188.htm

BRUCE Willis, 54, and his new wife, Emma Heming, 30, didn't meet through friends, as his pals have insisted in fact, the superstar actor hand-picked her as a perfect stranger.

An impeccable source tells Page Six: "During the casting of 'Perfect Stranger' [the suspense movie Willis made with Halle Berry two years ago], Bruce was very involved with the casting. In fact, you could say he was extremely involved no matter how minor the role."

At Willis' request, calls were placed to modeling agencies to fill the roles of extras and minor speaking parts.

Our casting source said, "He personally went through head shots and when the girls were called in to 'read,' he was there in the meeting. It was odd for the star of a movie to do so, but at the time he was single and I guess he needed a date."

The casting sessions/blind dates went well enough. "He started dating [model] Tamara Feldman, with whom he coincidentally enough had a sex scene," our insider said.

Then, Heming was selected for a small speaking part. Willis "started dating both Tamara and Emma but obviously, Emma eventually won out," the source said.

All's well that ends well. Willis and Heming who has dated numerous Hollywood types, including John Stamos and Brent Bolthouse, plus Italian playboy Flavio Briatore got married last weekend at his home in Parrot Cay in Turks and Caicos. Madonna, Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher and Willis' three daughters attended.

Heming, a British citizen who was born in Malta, has modeled for Victoria's Secret and landed on Maxim magazine's Top 100 hottest babes list in 2005 at No. 86.

A rep for Willis declined to comment.

[​IMG]

2. edwardc

edwardc Member

He did that :) :D

3. Steve_Francis_rules

Wow. After reading the story, all I can say is that Bruce Willis is the man.

4. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

Here's the Feldman chick he was dating.

[​IMG]

5. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

I do not get involved in gossip about stars, but I have to comment: it's obvious he is still not over Demi. FAIL. :eek:

6. Tb-Cain

Tb-Cain Member

maybe not, but he's coping NICELY. :D

7. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

I'm not sure how it is exactly obvious?

8. SwoLy-D

Sure thing. I'll explain. I made a somewhat vague and unexplained statement there. ^

I am saying those chicks look SO MUCH LIKE HER... :p As in, "let me find some chick that looks like my ex, so I can forget my ex, 'cuz I still can't forget my ex at all. :( "

9. Master Baiter

Hmm, I don't see it that way. I think they only thing they have in common is that they are hot and brunette.

10. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

So if you and Mrs. SwoLy got divorced and you hooked up with another Mexican chick, it's because you can't forget her?
    Maybe the dude just likes brunettes with bangin bodies. You want him to get a fat red head? That could be another thread. 'Fat red heads who marry celebrities'

11. SwoLy-D

Not an EXACT replica, like Willis, dude. Oh, I do feel like brunettes are more attractive, yes sir, but I don't think I'd be as shallow as Mr. Willis. In fact, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and my previous girlfriends haven't been the Miss Universe-type beauties. They're what you and the rest of the peeps here would think are "average looking." :eek:
    Ummm... :confused: well, ok... you NAILED both adjectives.

12. Master Baiter

Both my ex and current wife have blond hair. I guess I'm not over my ex wife.

13. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

Bruce hasn't gotten over dating hot chicks. I can't say I blame him.

14. SwoLy-D

I can't comment on this statement you make, or if it is true. I have NOT seen your X ever, so I can't make a comparison there. This is unfair but if you want to say that, OK, more power to you :p, seek help and talk to Mrs. Baiter ;) . I have seen DEMI and EMMA.

Here is the comparison I am trying to make - although I can't find any images of her in younger years:
    [​IMG]~[​IMG]

AND YOUNGER (looks more like Emma):
    [​IMG]

Demi is now considered a "cougar" and a "sugar mama" 'cuz of the entire Ashton K. thing. :eek: In her younger years, I think, she resembles this new Willis chick more.

15. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

I don't see the resemblance.

16. SwoLy-D

[​IMG] [​IMG]

OK. So maybe to some of you, they DON'T look alike. :eek: I still say he's not over her.

17. thegary

thegary Contributing Member

white chicks all look alike

18. SwoLy-D

ALL RIGHT, now, see... now you're just making fun of me and my HOT BRUNETTE comparative observation... :(

;)

19. Steve_Francis_rules

As others have said, maybe he just likes a certain type of woman. And if he weren't over her, wouldn't it be kind of weird that he's so friendly with her and her new guy. I mean, she was at his wedding.

20. TheBigAristotle

Look I'm tryin to keep it up like a one minute man while Ali on the Kawasaki two head bands.