1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Its a New Year and Thank God for CLUTCHFANS.net!

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by AggieRocketFan96, Jan 2, 2007.

1. AggieRocketFan96

Wow, so far this season of Rockets basketball is very exciting. Even in spite of the injuries, the team seems to have really jelled and playing intensely in just about every game so far. The fans seemed to really be into the team at the Toyota Center at least from what I can tell from TV, far different than last year. This is where I would like to reflect on this past year and look to the new one.

The Clutchfans BBS is absolutely second to none! I often lurk in other NBA fansites, all of them mention Clutchfans in some fashion or another. But none of them can compare. I mean hell, we've got the entire history of the Rockets (stats, etc) here. We have a live game chat with PBP! We have R2K making Rockets games available on the net. We have links to chinese internet cable for Rox games. We have awesome posters old and newbies alike. Hell there is even a place to sell/buy stuff, talk politics and other shenanigans I could go on and on.

And of course we have the Red Rowdies! I went to the Rox game in San Antonio last week and the Red Rowdies were full throttle. They alone created an unbelievable playoff atmosphere and were a true uniting force for all other Rox fans wearing red and surrounded by spurs supporters. Awesome game, awesome atmosphere! Go Red Rowdies!

Just wanted to send my New Year's greetings and to show my appreciation for this AWESOME fansite! Clutch and crew you all have done a helluva job here and I know it will only get better! Happy New Year Rockets Fans, you are the greatest NBA fans on earth. GO ROCKETS!

2. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

great thread.

i love clutchfans and the bbs! i don't know what i'd do without it.

thanks to clutch and whoever else works on the site! it's much appreciated. and i promise, once i can afford to support myself, i'll contribute to supporting the site.

3. windfern

windfern Member

Thanks to the Heavens for ClutchFans. Happy new Year to every Rockets fan out there. Keep up the intelligent writings as well as the silly ones. :D.

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I would be remiss if I did not participate in this wonderful thread.

Thanks to Clutch for starting Clutch City/fans, and also the Crew for keeping it going.

The best place to hang out on the information super highway.

DD

5. brantonli24

brantonli24 Member

If it weren't for Clutchfans, I would probably never be such a staunt supportor of the Rockets. I came here to learn more about Yao Ming, and came out a Rockets fan. Also, R2K's videos are second to none (take that NBA paying Broadband!), some quality posters and the Photoshop the Pain thread each year is always great for some laughs. Great insight on this forum, and I've learnt a lot of NBA basketball here, also a lot of medical terms and treatments regarding broken bones, backs, feet and fibulas. I love this site.

6. bbjai

bbjai Member

haha it would be a shame for everyone that visits this site to not show appreciation! not just for yourself!
    Definetly the best place for a Houston Rockets fan. I love the work done on this site, I love the discussion the passion and the love. All the haters all the technical people everyone that comes to this site come for one reason only and thats the love of Houston Rockets. And this site allows it all to happen. Props to everyone on the team, because without this site I wouldn't be able to participate in this great Rockets culture from faraway Australia!

with much appreciation
    from me
    bbjai

7. Blue Beluga

Blue Beluga Member

My wife said I spend too much time on this site :(

I don't know whether to appreciate this site or rebuke it :confused:

8. RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon Contributing Member

Just spent the holiday week in Ajijic Mexico and could only spend a couple of minutes here, on the BBS during that time. Dang! I was hurting soooo bad. I was totally lost without this BBS in the mornings...walking around with coffee in hand looking at my USELESS laptop.

Clutch, you are my caffeine.

RR

9. bfunw

bfunw Contributing Member

"Just wanted to send my New Year's greetings and to show my appreciation for this AWESOME fansite! Clutch and crew you all have done a helluva job here and I know it will only get better! Happy New Year Rockets Fans, you are the greatest NBA fans on earth. GO ROCKETS!"

Yes, THANK YOU ClutchFans! Happy New Year!

10. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

20,000 members isn't enough, 3,000,000 sounds good. :D Keep it coming from this great site. Thanks Clutch

11. ind0fo0

ind0fo0 Contributing Member

lol! wont happen without donations to the tipjar! happy new year and thanks to clutch!