1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

It would be nice

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by oakdogg, Apr 19, 2000.

1. oakdogg

oakdogg Contributing Member

if I could see one box score where Steve Francis had fewer than three turnovers and Kenny Thomas hit more than half his shots. They may just be rookies, but they are putting up some pretty horrid numbers for their respective positions in these important statistical categories.

------------------

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I don't care as long as they WIN !!

DaDakota

------------------

3. Pass 1st shoot 2nd

Pass 1st shoot 2nd Contributing Member

DaDakota,
    It's great that they won...tonight. But tonight was just one win out of thirty-four this season. Oakdogg hit the nail on the head when it comes to Francis and Thomas. I f we want to enter the playoffs, those two need to stay after practice.