1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is Toycen going to be okie dokie????

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by VanityHalfBlack, Jun 25, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Royals Ego

Royals Ego Member

How are rookies and people like ToyCen able to create new threads, but I can't? I used to... someone took it away from me... and I haven't made a new thread since 2009.

Oh, someone took away my ability to rep.

2. GlenRice

GlenRice Member

That someone is clutch. His the all known decision maker here.

3. Royals Ego

Royals Ego Member

I think there are different Member ranks, and I think there are admins that are delegated to do certain tasks to help run this forum/website, it'd be quite overwhelming for Clutch to do it all himself. :(

4. Prince

Prince Member

repped. :)

5. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

how you can give him rep, when the rep button is gone for him? :confused:

or are you being sarcastic?

1 person likes this.
  6. Prince

Prince Member

repped in spirit.. :p

7. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

Hmmm, gee, I hope ToyCen is going to be okay and stuff...he only posts now more then ever...and his post proclaiming "i don't know jack squat about hardly anything so I'm going to post stuff about how ignorant I am" are popping up more and more. I don't know where we'd be without him...I would hate for people not having a chance to talk about how ridiculous his posts are, or how to fit aliens in his threads, or how to rep people that make the funniest comment about how ridiculous he and his threads are...what a travesty that would be...:rolleyes:

It's funny, the more I think the internet is suppose to bring ideas and opinions together, the more it seems to show how idiotic a lot of people really are...

Meh, maybe I'm really the idiotic one...whatever...

8. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

It might be kind of cool to lay off the guy. He's a member of our community here. Repping (in spirit even) a post where he's getting pissed on isn't all that cool. Maybe I'm just a liberal pansy, but he's never been a jerk to anyone here.

Also as I recall, ToyCen is going through a divorce, which (especially after what happened with our friend Landlord Landry) maybe merits a little empathy from the board.

It's all fun and games until somebody puts out an eye.

9. KingStevo10

KingStevo10 Member

Still waiting over 1 year + to be able to "create a new thread" :rolleyes:

10. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

Yep, very true.

11. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

We make fun of other posters regularly, and he brought a lot of it on himself, though it is unfortunate that his wife broadcast their personal lives.

1 person likes this.
  12. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Agreed.

Which is why I think we could use a little more moderation to stop the personal attacks.

DD

13. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

no thanks, the dude is a lying troll and I don't have a problem with people pointing it out. I hate wasting a thought on the guy, because that's the whole reason he posts here(to rile the hive), but some of you need to grow a pair and not feel bad about calling a spade a spade. the guy is garbage.

14. DaDakota

That is YOUR opinion, it is not shared by everyone.

I would say to you, to use your ignore feature, and be done with it.

DD

15. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

it's a fact, what do you call it when you post threads on the same topic over and over again? I'm not even talking about ridiculous ufo threads, off the top of my head, he's got like 4 asking how to tell if a cheap ebay jersey is real or fake.

This, and many other reasons is why he gets called out constantly. If the guy is purposely trolling and you call him a troll, what's wrong with that? I'm sure he gets a kick out of accomplishing his goal.

people bit on this thread and he didn't even have to start it.

16. DaDakota

Because there are people on here as young as 10, and as old as above 60, you will not get a more varied style of posting or expectations.

Not everyone is mature, kind, agreeable, genuine, friendly, it is a mixed bag of nuts on this site.

DD

17. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Which one should we go with? More moderation, or should people use the handy ignore feature?

18. DaDakota

One is not mutually exclusive, people should use the ignore feature, and IMO, Mods should be more active in cleaning up personal attacks.

DD

19. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

That is true.

20. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

EVERYONE is a member of the community. No, he hasn't been a jerk, and I haven't been a jerk to him, either, but if we all know his shtick for all things conspiracy and all things Aliens and UFOs, it's fair game. Should we stop just because he's going through a divorce? No. Let him be going through that on his own time, not having to tell everyone. Heck, if he wants help, we'll give it. For the mean time, his traditional threads are traditional.

Who gives a darn if people make fun of my smileys or my Mexican-ness?!? :confused:
    Who gives a darn if people make fun of DaDa's <s>having no life</s> having 70,000+ posts?

No one. :p

This is for ToyCen only:
    You're not ToyCen, and you still clicked this? You can't follow directions.
    ToyCen, I'm an ALIEN :eek:! A "legal" alien now. ;)