1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is the Rockets Organization not going to make a move seeing howing we are losing?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by thtckp0112, Nov 30, 2004.

Tags:
  1. thtckp0112

thtckp0112 Contributing Member

What's going in the Rocket's Organization? We lose and lose game after game and it's just like there's no sign of life. Does anyone care? This is so hard to watch? I thought Les Alexendar wanted to win? How can he stand to watch this? Why are playing with no heart? Are the Rockets playing to lose to get rid of Van Gundy?

:( :confused:

2. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

I find it kind of sweet that you actually believe that the bozos running the Rockets have a clue as to what they are doing...

3. rocketsmetalspd

Rockets better not count on losing games to ditch JVG. I think they are in it till the end. Things need to get going real soon in order to get some life back into the club. What is so terrible about Juwon?

4. wizkid83

wizkid83 Contributing Member

If it's so easy to make a move, then why are there still bottom feeders (which I guess we are now)? We have no commoditty besides Yao and T - Mac. Now we can trade one of them to get some mass quality back but both are at their lowest point right now.

If the rox can make a move, they will, but it's not like teams are lining up to make us better.

5. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

I think the real test will come after the Dallas game on Thursday. If we come out on top with a 6-game homestand, like say 5-1, I think Les will wait on making a move. I mean, you can somewhat excuse losing to Denver and Detroit, even at home, as well as Sacramento on the road. But if we lose to the likes of New Orleans, Atlanta, and Charlotte at home, nothing would surprise me.

6. nigma2000

nigma2000 Member

It seems like there is nothing Les and this organization can do right these days. Since the championship years every single move, trade, or draft pick has not done anything.

Lets see from the Barkley, Pippen, Francis, and T-Mac, trades to the skiping of Rashard Lewis, cuttino, dickerson, griffin, boki, and Yao picks. Firing Rudy to hiring Van Gundy this team is getting worse with nowhere to go.

Yeah people are gonna say we made improvement last year we went to the playoffs but even every damn scrub team in the NBA is bound to go to the playoffs once in awhile.

I know they complain too, but man at least with all of their weeling and dealing, the Mavericks are still a good competitve team that goes deep in the playoffs