1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is luther head bad luck?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by el_locoteee, Nov 10, 2008.

1. el_locoteee

el_locoteee Member

I know it wasn't his fault T-Mac was sick and was a no show or Yao pick early 2 fouls or the team didn't show up in the second half, but Head play only 15 minutes and the team got outscore by 24 points.

I know he play most of the blowout when the game didn't matter and the Lakers try to run the score up but he bring some sort of bad luck once he play is like you expect something wrong to happen.

Can Wafer play? At least in a blow out or with T-Mac not feeling well?

Sorry for bring another Head bash thread. But this is not a take down on his talent or nothing just a superstition when he plays.

Do you feel some sort of the same superstition on Luther Head.

:confused: ;)

2. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

Personally, I am all for Head bashing in most cases but tonight was on Fakey McCrappy more than anybody else. He was a no show.

I read in the Chron that he had no excuse for that performance. He said he was sick during the Clippers game but that against the Lakers, he was just bad. His own words.

3. barryxzz

barryxzz Contributing Member

tmac is bad luck. look how many injuries he has brought. even shane cannot escape.

4. shakegod

shakegod Rookie

head now is a edge player,what he is less to Rox

5. withYAO

withYAO Member

I think the reason bad luck is Head does not have its own characteristics. Three Points? A flash in the pan.

6. singaporet-mac

The whole team is bad luck

7. NUMBER1HR

NUMBER1HR Member

8. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Luther Head is a bad player, but in reality, I wish Rick had benched Mac earlier and run Luther the whole game. I don't care if we lose by 50, perhaps it would send a message.

9. Houston09

Houston09 Member

why dont all of you leave head alone. hell atleast he comes in and plays his ass off and hes only making what around 2 million. tmac is making 21 million and just stands around bricking shots.