1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is LeBron coming too?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dicksont, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Newlin

Newlin Member

LeBron can go elsewhere. I don't like him. He's a good player, but such a crybaby.

Jayzers_100 likes this.
  2. today

today Contributing Member

Irving is unhappy, so he'll be traded or their team chemistry will be crap this year. Either way, Cleveland will not be as good as they were last year and Boston could have a clear lead in the standings come February. This would increase the small chance that Lebron could force a trade at the deadline. With his player option and No-Trade clause, he could easily do what Melo is doing. Cavs would be forced to take crap from Houston or get nothing when Lebron leaves in the summer of 2018.

I don't think that Paul/Melo will have any "this is my team" clashes with Harden, but Lebron may be a different story though. It might be an interesting chemistry dynamic. Hopefully it wouldn't blow up in our faces in the WCF against GS.

But first things first... Gotta close the Melo deal.

ghettocheeze and jacoby like this.
  3. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

It's all probably a pipe dream with the salary and all... But as Team USA guys I'm sure Harden would be good w/ LeBron coming in, especially if it meant destroying the Warriors. He might party a bit more to cope but I'm sure he'd be cool w/ it. Especially ending Warriors repeat. After last season Harden has to know he needs stars w/ him and he's getting paid regardless

4. Coach E

Coach E Member

I wish I could dislike this post.

5. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

[​IMG] This is you playing with everyone that agrees with you on this topic.

6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Too much Melo Drama in the Ene Be A.

7. RockWest

RockWest Contributing Member

Hey only wants Lin.

8. koby1868

koby1868 Member

9. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

Hey koby... this is a reminder.... for all the naysayers.... also.... it's the down time... nothing is happening... so posting in all the relevant threads for hope of better things. Because eventually it will happen. In Houston.

10. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Strong batch of cr'nack?

11. koby1868

koby1868 Member

..... old news....

12. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

Isn't that Galveston?

13. OremLK

OremLK Member

Definitely not.

I don't think the NBA would allow us to trade for LeBron, so it would have to be in free agency.

14. riko

riko Member

Offcourse you do... All you Lin fans hate melo

15. Newlin

Newlin Member

What? I'm not a Lin fan, and I have no problems with Melo.

16. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

I agree 100%. Do not want

17. ghettocheeze

ghettocheeze Member

I think Harden will be fine with LeBron because Rockets have already made a long term commitment to lock him up for 6 years at the super max. This is Harden's banana boat, he recruited Paul, and now the dominos are falling.

Also, LeBron will likely do another 1+1 deal to keep his options open. I don't see him agreeing to a 5 year deal with any team at this stage of his career where ring chasing is his only goal left.

bilaal14 likes this.
  18. RockWest

Koby is this your Alt, man? Please trade Lebron to the Rockets for Ryno+scrubs.

19. RockWest

Many people say similar stuff about KD, but if KD joins Rockets right now only idiots would be saying noooooo! Unless you are not a Rockets fan, lol.