1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is It Too Much to Ask

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dandorotik, Apr 24, 2016.

1. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

For one ****ing Houston team to go all the way?? Jesus Christ, I have a friend who lives in Brockton, MA (15 minutes outside of Boston), and I have to hear him b**** about the Patriots not winning it this year. It's like, **** you, dude, you've had 4 Super Bowls, an NBA championship, 3 World Series, and a friggin Stanley Cup in the 21st century. Then the other best friend lives in San Francisco. Between the ******* Giants winning every even year and now the GS Warriors last year, it's like, **** me. Why in the ******* can't we have one ****ing team made a ******* ****ing run to win the ****ing championship at least ****ing once in this ****ing century. It is not too ******* much to ask, is it?

****ing ****ity **** already.

1 person likes this.
  2. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Solution: ditch your friends

3. Orange

Orange Member

I know ****kkkkkkk I'm so tired of this shiittt..

I swear when I finally am able to see them win 1 with my own eyes I am going to cry tears of joy. Years of stress will all disappear in that moment.

4. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

We got 94 and 95

5. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Rockets might have won it all last year if it was a normal year. Just ran into one of the best teams of all time. It's hard to win titles in sports. A lot of things have to go your way.

6. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Yep....

7. TheresTheDagger

I'm honestly wondering if I will ever see a team of mine win another title in my lifetime.

If I live as long as my father, I have 22 years left. :(

8. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

We don't do what it takes here too much babying going on.

9. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

stay calm. :cool: