1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Iowa State fan here

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by BryceC, Jun 29, 2012.

1. meh

meh Contributing Member

I actually expected the Rockets to move at least up to 8 by trading Lowry, if not further up, and get Drummond. Unless Morey actually get a real center like Bynum or Howard in the offseason, holding on to Lowry may prove to backfire. Because you know there's no way he can be around for the start of the season.

2. delishman

delishman Member

Blink182=Royce White.

3. cardpire

cardpire Member

i said howard OR another big splash.

yes, i expected something to happen as far as adding premium veteran talent goes.

4. jc9495

jc9495 Member

Can someone tell me about the incident in Minnesota? Was it a tractor incident?