1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Interview] Behavioral Questions

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Sajan, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Sajan

Sajan Member

I am applying for a clinical consultant position (working with clinicians like nurses to discuss and analyze workflow, presentations etc).

I was told to prepare for 3 seperate 45 min interviews with behavioral questions. Yikes. Googled a ton of questions..seems never ending..

2. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

3. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

You take the last of the coffee in the pot at 10:15 am. Do you make a new pot, or leave it empty? Why or why not?

Tell me about a time you saw a post-it on a lunch in the fridge telling you that eating other people's food was stealing, but you ate the food anyway.

Tell me about a time a coworker was blackmailing you to have sex with her in the office, but you knew you'd get fired if you were caught. Don't leave out any of the details.

What would you do if you discovered your manager was skimming off the top? Would you be loyal to the guy who gave you a chance when no one else would, or would you stab him in the back like some cowardly fink traitor? What if he shared 10% of his take with you?

4. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

I've got one of these tomorrow. Looking forward to the interview...not the behavioral portion. Seems like there's too many ways these things could go (like JV pointed out).

Sajan...how did your interviews go?

Anyone else ever go through this type of interrogation (more specifically for a software developer position)?

5. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  6. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

Just come up with an answer for about 8-10 different questions that you found. Those 8-10 answers will be interchangeable with countless different questions and should cover anything an interviewer would ask. Answer the question, tell a work related story about your answer and what you learned or took from the experience, relate it to the job you're interviewing for, PROFIT.

1 person likes this.
  7. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

A good shanking will solve any problem.

8. Bob Barker 007

9. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Don't let them trick you into answering yes on the question whether you take illegal drugs. The answer for every job interview is always no.