1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Inside the mind of a democrat: their top reasons to vote democratic

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Nov 30, 2012.

1. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Top 12 Reasons to Vote Democrat

1. I voted Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I've decided to marry my German Shepherd.

2. I voted Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.

3. I voted Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

4. I voted Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody Is offended by it.

5. I voted Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.

6. I voted Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if It will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a GM Chevy Volt.

7. I voted Democrat because I'm not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.

8. I voted Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health-care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away the social security from those who paid into it.

9. I voted Democrat because I believe that businesses should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.

10. I voted Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

11. I voted Democrat because I think that it's better to pay billions for their oil to people who hate us, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher or fish.

12. I voted Democrat because my head is so firmly planted up my ass it's unlikely that I'll ever have another point of view.

http://www.dailypaul.com/255599/comic-relief-top-12-reasons-to-vote-democrat

2 people like this.
  2. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  3. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Ironically, I think this list is much more illuminating about the mind of people who think like bigtexx.

EMBARASSING

4. Major

Major Member

The meltdown is amusing.

5. bongman

bongman Member

Too funny. I wonder how it would look like if we started a list of "I voted republican because.." . SMH

6. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

weak sauce li'l t.

332-206

scoreboard, bruh

7. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

WOW!

None of those reasons are why I voted for the Big O.

8. WNBA

WNBA Member

Brutal. Never thought a loser could be sick like this.

9. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

This is almost as embarrassing as Krauthammer's whiny ass article today.

almost....

10. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I thought it would be, but it's actually kinda sad.

11. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Like voting for a sad clown...
    [​IMG]

12. rage

rage Member

In the US, the fed tax on a gallon of gas is 18c. Let's say at $3/ gallon. That is
    6%. The state of Texas collects another 20c per. You voted for those idiots in Austin, didn't you?

There is no telling how much oil company makes per gallon but reported July 2012, Exxon's quarterly profit of $15.9 billion came on revenues of $127.4 billion, giving it a profit margin of just over 12%.

13. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

Your posting forwarded email stuff now?

14. rage

rage Member

BTW, those fuel tax pays for the Interstate HW system, now if you republican nuts wish the gov to close them down, go petition them to do that. People will laugh at you again but heck you guys are used to that, aren't you?

15. Joshfast

Supporting Member

It's also hilarious watching you conservative and liberal idiots yelling this at each other.....brains can't expand past the hate/fear of each other programmed into you. It's fascinating in a weird pathetic way.

16. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Maybe I should post a grammar lesson next time?

17. Kojirou

Kojirou Member

For the love of the party, shut up.

18. BetterThanI

BetterThanI Contributing Member

19. Joshfast

Supporting Member

I didn't think you could do a google search for anything other then "What Rush Limbaugh's ass taste like" :eek:

20. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

Four more years! Four more years!

Then get all the white men in America together and see if you can beat Hillary.

Twelve more years! Twelve more years!