1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Injuries Due to Harden Rule?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Audioout, Feb 2, 2018.

?

Are injuries this year due to the Harden rule?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. Audioout

Audioout Member

The NBA has suffered some major injuries in the last few weeks. This year seems to be worse than I've seen in some time.

Do you believe that the NBA's "Harden Rule", where they allow far more contact on players driving toward the basket, could be the cause of this seemingly sudden increase of major injuries?

Do you simply believe it's just bad overall luck going around this year? Or do you think it's something else? Is the perception of more injuries just an illusion and there are no more than usual?

What do you think?

2. theimpossibles1

The illusion is the perception.

3. Audioout

Audioout Member

I keep reading your post trying to figure out what you're saying. Should I have used the word misconception in place of illusion?

Also, thanks? for your contribution to the topic.

4. ghettocheeze

ghettocheeze Member

"I'm a superstitious man, and if some unlucky accident should befall Harden, if he should get stabbed in the knee by a referee, or if he should hang himself from the rim, or if he's struck by a bolt of Thunder, then I'm going to blame some of the people in this thread. And that, I do not forgive."

[​IMG]