1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Indoor basketball courts in Houston?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Jimmy Chitwood, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Jimmy Chitwood

Hey all, when I come home from college, I'm always looking for a place to ball, but indoor courts really do a number on my knees. Most of the time I just go to First Baptist Church, but they always have times when you can't play especially this week. Does anyone here know some places to play?

Thanks

2. Jimmy Chitwood

Bumping my own thread because ball is life

3. BigBird

BigBird Contributing Member

On the West side, MDUMC will usually let you in...and if you want to fight for a court the kendall library has one