1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

In what order do you visit the BBS forums?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Lynus302, May 12, 2000.

1. Lynus302

Lynus302 Contributing Member

I always start with the BBS Hangout to catch up with my digital friends. Kind of like the opening banter in a normal conversation prior to getting down to business.

Then its on to the Save Our Rockets forum for
    any new info concerning keeping my beloved Rockets in town. In my opinion, this is currently the most important of all the forums.

Then its on to the NBA forum just for general NBA stuff, then to the Lottery section.

Finally, I convince myself that the Rockets will always be here and go to Rockets 2000 to get down to business.

------------------
    I need a new signature.

2. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

BBS Hangout -- its like a warmup
    NBA Dish -- just passing time
    Save our Rockets -- check it every time
    Rockets 2000 -- main course
    Lottery 2000 -- not into college, so i really dont know that much

------------------
    Now introducing the starting lineup for your Houston Rockets: Starting at Center, from Wake Forets TIM DUNCAN...

3. Lynus302

Lynus302 Contributing Member

I don't know too much about college ball either. I only know what I read here and hear on SportsCenter. Helf the time I don't even check it.

I'll read the Feedback every once in awhile.

Nothing against the Comets (they're awesome and need to keep kicking butt), but I'm just not that much of a WNBA fan. Besides that, I don't need any more reason to spend more time at this site!

[​IMG]

------------------
    I need a new signature.

4. MoonBus

MoonBus Contributing Member

Always come thru the front page for the headlines.

Browse Rockets 2000 for intriguing threads, read those only.

NBA Dish Usually not too many people post here, so it's a quick read.

Lottery 2000 Like others, don't know much about college, but brows thru it for intriguing topics.

BBS Hangout for interesting topics.

Go back into Rockets 2000 for other less interesting threads. This is when I will read threads that have meaningless topics ("This makes me laugh...", "Should we or shouldn't we...", "Huh?", etc... [​IMG] ).

Save our Rockets I support a new arena, but I don't keep up with the news as much as I should. Shame on me! [​IMG]

5. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

Save Our Rockets - Rockets leaving? Blasphemous!
    Rockets 2000 - Hakeem should retire? Blaspemous!
    Hangout - Religion and CD's? Blas...you get the idea!

Everything else is sporadic, but I love 'em all!

------------------
    "No one gets out ALIVE!"
    SaveOurRockets.com

6. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I bookmark the Rockets 2000 and go straight to work...you hafta love your work!

Clutch,,,please give us a home button somewhere in the bbs that takes us back to the main page (http://www.clutchcity.net/rockets.cfm), and not located at the bottom of the page like the intro page link.

Maybe have the upper-left graphic point back to the main page.

just thoughts

[This message has been edited by heypartner (edited May 12, 2000).]

7. DREAMer

DREAMer Member

I always start with "Rockets 2000" - I gotta have my Rocket info ASAP.

Then I go to "NBA Dish" - I like to see what other Rocket fans have to say about the rest of the NBA. To me, if you can knowledgably discuss the rest of the NBA, it gives more validity to your Rockets posts. IMO

Then I'll usually try the "Feedback" forum, just to see if there's anything new going on. Plus, since there's rarely much in there it loads quickly, and I can get in and get out.

I then come here to the "Hangout" forum. I check the other forums, but not on a regular basis. I am a Comet fan, but there's not a whole lot going on in that forum right now. I save the "Hangout" area for last, because I have to switch gears from thinking about basketball to other issues. I am actually let down when there's not some new interesting thread going on in here.

------------------
    I have a dream.........his name's Hakeem.