1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Iman revisited

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Plowman, Aug 28, 2019.

1. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

His bird rights

WestendMassive, Corrosion and Plowman like this.
  2. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Meet me in Temecula.

3. RocketOrg

RocketOrg Member

The Rockets would like to use him as a trade chip but no other teams wants him for more than s minimum salary

4. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Such a forward thinking and logically sound decision to trade for him. I love it.

5. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Nobody wants him at the vet min, but if you bloat his contract to 10 mill per year then all teams would want him.

6. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah, I understand that this appears at first glance to be one of those easy calls...he's done. But, there are extenuating circumstances which need to be factored in to fully understand the situation.(as I describe above) I realize this isn't a popular stance in some quarters, but it is what I believe to be the truth here.

xiki likes this.
  7. YOLO

YOLO Member

the minute he began playing house less and shump more, the rockets played better in the playoffs. that was crystal clear in the playoffs. house was scared shitless when the playoffs started. if shump was atrocious in your words, house had no business even putting on a rockets jersey to begin with then.

Plowman, jcmoon and lionaire like this.
  8. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

man stop smoking!? House had all kind of buckets against jazz. If I remember correctly House hit a three in the first four playoff games against the Jazz.

cheke64 likes this.
  9. YOLO

YOLO Member

house sucked against utah. he was terrible and lost from the very start of the playoffs. omg he hit a 3? that's so amazing

don grahamleone likes this.
  10. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

if three's don't impress you. House was top 3 in rebounding in basically every game of the series against Utah!

Iman Shumpert played only what!? 15 minutes the whole series in five games versus the jazz!? I guess the coach didn't play Shumpert either because of injury, matchups, or saving his best poker chip for Golden State!? lol

11. YOLO

YOLO Member

house's game was in garbage time. if you're so mesmerized by that then have fun.And no he was not top 3 in every game of the series. stop making stuff up

i guess its a good thing he saved him vs gs then, since house sucked so bad

12. nomiz1987

nomiz1987 Member

House sucked in playoffs because of jitters/ nerves. He demonstrated in the regular season he could play. IS on the other hand sucked in regular season and playoffs, he had a couple good games in the warriors series but that was about it. House just needs a bit more experience. IS was just attrocious, like real bad

xtruroyaltyx likes this.
  13. Bo6

Bo6 Member

i don't think he's as bad as everyone thinks he is.

that being said, he isn't very good.... but he does add depth and i honestly trust him more than Green and even House.

14. YOLO

YOLO Member

IS has proven a whole lot more than house has to this point. all people can say about house is what they hope happens. but he still pretty much is an unknown. if he sucked he sucked, doesnt matter what the reason is.

15. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

if tucker was in fiba...where the hell was iman Shumpert? Why couldn't Shumpert go for fiba if tucker was a ankle injury away from Olympic Gold!

16. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

I haven’t read all the posts between you two’s back and forth. But I believe you’re both right. They both have potential to suck and I hope we have more options than relying on one of these two for contributions.

17. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Kinda unrelated, but since you love the Temecula meme, you might like to know that the #1 High School basketball recruit in the nation is playing for Temecula...and his name is Mobley.

His brother graduated last yr, as Top 20 recruit, and they are both going to USC. Gonna be alot of Temecula jokes hitting the NCAAs.

18. Landsdale

Landsdale Member

He was hurt

19. Sep11ie

Sep11ie Member

I think House deserves a shot to see if he the capable starter that CluchFans thinks he is(not me included, but I would love to be wrong) but it sure would be nice to have a healthy Shump on the team if he doesn't. I wanna see EG back as the 6th man and have a true 3.

Zoplicone likes this.
  20. Le$$

Le$$ Member

this guy a waste of space(roster space), was just a salary dump. next