1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

imadrummer2k: This is for you

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Roscoe Arbuckle, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Roscoe Arbuckle

Enjoy.

Blatz likes this.
  2. Roscoe Arbuckle

3. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

How come my pug is such a piece of ****? Just waits underfoot for me to drop some sort of human food and tryin to trip me.

Roscoe Arbuckle likes this.
  4. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

My 75 lb female blonde Labradoodle doesn't play the drums, but she is crazy about 3 small stuffed monkeys I bought for 2 bucks a piece at Petsmart for Christmas. She'll collect all three in her mouth and drop the trio at my feet, and then trot off for 15 feet or farther, waiting for me to toss them one at a time. The harder they are to catch, the better she likes it. After she's caught them, she gathers them up again, trots over, and lays them at my feet. Rinse and repeat. She'll do that until I get tired of tossing them. It cracks me up. It's hilarious to see her with all 3 of the damn things in her mouth

Roscoe Arbuckle likes this.