1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

"I'm white I'm hot and your kind don't belong here"

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by LosPollosHermanos, Oct 28, 2018.

1. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

smfh 2018 and we're dealing with this ****

2. TheresTheDagger

Drunk, stupid, entitled people exist. Call the Chronicle.

B-Bob and R0ckets03 like this.
  3. CCorn

CCorn Member

That’s rocketlegend

Rashmon, B-Bob and FranchiseBlade like this.
  4. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Stupid drunk lady. And I doubt she makes $125K/year.

5. CCorn

CCorn Member

Her address wouldn’t be 1c if that were the case

6. mick fry

mick fry Member

Damn Trump! You know he put her up to that. Please don’t start posting threads of all the stupid **** the left says. Seriously though this was a good one to post because we need to keep on dividing people as Trump will be the only one to blame.

#6 mick fry, Oct 28, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
  7. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

It's not that much money.

8. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Yeah, not to be repetitive, but I really hate when anybody picks one bad actor or one inflammatory video to make any sort of point about politics. Yes, it can be vile, but come on: there's over 300 million people in this country.

If hundreds of people are marching with torches and shouting about Jews or whatever else, we have something to discuss. If one idiot from the far left or far right is yelling something offensive, let's just all save one another the trouble, right? (Or leave it to posters like RussiaLegend and that crowd.)

9. CCorn

CCorn Member

Still wouldn’t be an entry level position and I find it hard someone who acts like this would ever get a promotion.

10. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Well, especially now. 'Um, Debbie, could you stop by my office? We'll have someone from HR joining us for a conversation."

I guess that's the forgiveable part of all these one-off videos -- an idiot can suffer consequences at work for offensive behavior, and if (?) that encourages people to behave better in general, or be less over-the-top offensive, maybe that's good. (Even there, I don't know. Work life in America is oppressive enough without giving our overlords the right to judge non-work behavior 24/7.)

jcf likes this.
  11. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

I don't understand or identify with the compulsion to record or film arguments or to relive or relitigate them with multiple third parties via a separate public posting. However the behavior here is rooted in perceptions that are fairly insidious and have probably steered a lot of secondary issues about class and inclusion. People still allow themselves to feel threatened or disgusted by blacks who are engaging in the same activities as them, but for whatever reason are still expected to immediately switch to predatory or criminal actions in that moment. Separately note that the video was not posted with any direct or even implied reference to electoral or ideological alignment, but it unfortunately bears reminding that a very large ball was dropped a very long time ago and most of the people in the room continue to watch it roll around on the ground.

mdrowe00, Deckard and B-Bob like this.
  12. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

I read an article earlier that she’s already been fired by her employer for this video.

CCorn likes this.
  13. CCorn

CCorn Member

#MAGA

14. body slam

body slam Member

I'm kind of curious what happened before they started recording to lead up to that mess.

15. CCorn

CCorn Member

They were bbqing

16. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

A lot of yall act entitled

17. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

It's more than I make, so it's a lot to me. If it's not to you cuz money ain't no thang, then Venmo me some bro. Have a lot of **** to pay for.

body slam likes this.
  18. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

She was fired from her job, guess she is not making 125k now. How stupid do you have to be do pull such a stunt?

19. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I am kind of curious as to what do you think . . . . could possibly happened . . .. to justify this behavior
    I agree. I recall being very bothered by . . I think it was Coke that fired as employee for being caught on camera drinking a Pepsi
    or vice versa .. . . . .that is problematic to me

This situation seems a bit more extreme and impactful
    I know I would not do business with a company that employed her
    but . . . . I would drink a pepsi or coke regardless of their employee's drink of choice

Its a business decision . . who wants to be the company that is known to employ racist or vile people?

Call it PC or what have you . . . I call it being Civil and minding your words to maintain a peaceful society

Rocket River

JeffB and B-Bob like this.
  20. body slam

body slam Member

I honestly have no clue. That is why I asked. With the video all we have is the middle of the story. No beginning or end.