1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

i'm expecting the gaurds to feast tonite

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by brahma rocket, Jan 6, 2000.

1. brahma rocket

brahma rocket Member

with timmy out, who do the heat have to stop the three headed monster of anderson,mobely, and francis.i just hope we dont get killed on the glass this evening.

2. alaskansnowman

they have a little someone called Zo

3. Francis3

Francis3 Member

Hey Zo is great but i mean anyone can score 30 on slow ass hamilton.

4. alaskansnowman

that's true francis3, but what about the 10,000 blocks he had tonite? He even stopped Francis from dunking over him.

5. Francis3

Francis3 Member

Yeah, He had 9. Im glad francis challenged him but he was going for that too much. Think maybe he wanted to be on the highlight films tonight?