1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I'll be at the OKC VS ROCKETS Sunday

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by skroodup25, Apr 3, 2015.

1. skroodup25

skroodup25 Member

This is so exciting for me..... It'll be the first time I've gone to a rocket game since high school in the 90's when my highschool played a game in the Summit then..... And we all got tickets to stay and watch the game..... The rockets were on an 11 game winning streak then and I just remember how electric the building was......

I'll be taking my sons, one of which is my 6 yr old who is THE biggest James Harden fan I know....... It'll be remarkable for him as he patterns his game after James and constantly watches Harden highlights to mimic his moves..... He's a kindergardener and played for my tiny tot basketball team this year..... He averaged 14 pts a game.... Lol he was clearly the best player in the league.....He's a lefty like James too and a pretty big athletic kid for his age......

Hopefully they show us on the big screen as we'll be in rocket red gear.......

I'm a Houston native living in Tulsa so OKC is a perfect game for us to see..... If they put me on the big screen I'll try to do a little something for the clutch fans lol

Anyway just thought I'd share that.... Ya I know.... Cool story bro..... Lol

2. RESINator

RESINator Member

Have fun man! I'm sure you'll have a great time

3. cato13

cato13 Contributing Member

Enjoy the game...I have a 14 year old son that might have a say so in being the biggest Harden fan.. :)

BTW I am a Tulsa native living in Houston but in two years I will have been in Houston longer...

4. NateNate

NateNate Member

Make sure you chant MVP for Harden while at the line :)

5. I'm Tom Brady

I'm Tom Brady Member

Well if the Rockets lose it's your fault, so... better hope they win.

6. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

I wonder if the Rockets will tank this game for the draft pick.