1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

If you had a podcast...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Two Sandwiches, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

...what would be its subject matter?

I'm always interested to hear people's opinions on this.

A friend of mine and I have been tossing around the idea of dabbling in podcasting, so I've asked a few friends and family members and I'm always curious to see what they say.

2. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Interesting question. For me I think I would end up going with something like Ari Shaffir's set up. He has I think typically themes for his podcasts with a guest and they will spend a majority of their time talking at least 60-70% of the time on that subject.

So if it were me it would be different subjects that would interest me. And seeing how I would not be having famous authors/celeberties on mine it would have to be me another 1 to 2 friends that would be on having the conversation with me.

javal_lon and Two Sandwiches like this.
  3. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Me and my buddies been doing podcasts for about 3 years.. We touched on an array of topics... IMO, the ones that got pretty good feedback were topics about real life circumstances... We did one on " Your mindset Before and After A Vacation" and one on " Potlucks, Do you like them?".... Now we've delved into promoting on Spotify and IHeart.. Nothing major but satisfying to say the least...

4. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

That subtleness of the post I will leave unspoken. Great job :eek::eek::eek::eek:

5. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

'Things I think about in the shower'

6. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Music.

How certain songs and albums came to be.

Influences.

New music

Deep cuts

I have been thinking about this for awhile.

javal_lon and Two Sandwiches like this.
  7. Buck Turgidson

But I do...so what about "If I didn't have a boat?"

8. Jontro

Jontro Member

break down films scene by scene in a play-by-play style. talk about what makes the scene great, the positions they performed and the philosophy behind it. whether or not i fap while doing the podcast is still to be determined.

jiggyfly and BigShasta like this.
  9. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I have a podcast where I just read bad posts from CF. It's a daily podcast and each episode is 4 hours long.

10. SemisolidSnake

"Better Dissertation Ideas Than Yours"

A phrase I use frequently as I muse about life is "Now THAT would actually be a good/useful/interesting/meaningful/not-worthless dissertation topic for a ____ student." I'd be glad to freely put these ideas out there to the world, first come, first serve. Just credit me in your dedication when you present it. You're welcome.