1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

{IF} Team Running Offense Works and We Win

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by E.J. Tucker, Nov 28, 1999.

1. E.J. Tucker

E.J. Tucker Contributing Member

over the next few games, does anyone think it should be considered to keep the winning line-up on the floor.

I have all the respect in the world for Hakeem and want him to retire a Rocket. I know who won the two titles for the Rockets.

It appears to me that he is the one slowing up the running and cloging up the lane. When he Demands the ball, no player[except Barkley] is not going to give it to him.

We will now see if that helps or hurts the offense, but my concern is even if it helps, then will Rudy stay with the change when he returns.

Before someone says Barkley is also hurting the running. If you have watched the games then you have seen Charles try to run with the kids and move out of the lane and feed the ball to the cuters. I at least think he is trying to fit the new offense.

2. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Well, over the next few games Hakeem won't be around, so we really have no choice... [​IMG]

------------------
    Rocket fuel pumps through these veins...

3. Rocketability

Rocketability Member

I would say Hakeem's injury is quite contradictory to me. On one hand, I'm gald that we are forced to try out some newer, less preditible offense. On the other hand, I'm afraid the injury would weaken Hakeem's confidence when he returns. You know, he's been playing under the shadow of his knee problem in the past few years.

My hope is the Rockets will add something to the W column in these few games, build some chemistry when our key player is out, and strengthen their confidence, beleiving that they are not as bad as their record tells.