1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Idea to tweak the West All Star Starters elaborate entrance while showcasing Harden.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by robroy77, Feb 16, 2013.

1. robroy77

robroy77 Contributing Member

Every year the All Star Starters for each side get announced in some pretty cool way including pyro and possibly a little dancing. Just fun stuff to get the crowd having fun and to show that even players like Tim Duncan can relax and have some fun. Now here is my idea to make it a little sweeter for the home crowd. How about instead of announcing Harden as just a reserve we give the home fans a moment to really pop for there home town player. How about we go through the reserves and announce the starters, but no Harden. Then have one of the players gesture "one more." Change the music and announce Harden to what would be a huge pop. Hit some pyro and really let the Toyota Center embrace their star. Just a idea that came to mind. Harden has practically played host to the event. Might as well put the spotlight on him for the big moment, even if he is not a starter.

2. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

Sounds good, I'll mention it to Les when I'm on his private jet later.

3. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

Here's another great idea, how about they all come out in tights, boots, and fake hit each other.

4. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I've got a great idea on a different ending to that movie, you know, the one that comes out today. :p