1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I would pay good money for an accurate transcript

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Will, Jun 3, 2000.

1. Will

Will Clutch Crew
    Supporting Member

of Mike Dunleavy's poetry reading to Rick Fox with 0:36 left in Game 6. Looked like iambic pentameter to me. Something about a confusion of relationships involving Rick's parentage.

2. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Damn, where are those mics when you need them?

I liked the refs explanation to Kobe after that foul called on Kobe against Steve Smith when Smith had grabbed hold of his arm.

"Sorry I didn't see it. You know Steve, he's a slick one."

Or something along those lines.

Should be a very good game on Sunday.

Go Blazers!!!

------------------
    Get your proper swirve on...visit www.swirve.com (coming in mid-June, for now visit www.eesite.com)

3. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Dunlacy tossed in a few FU's and MF's. Anyone know what happened that started it?

Go Lakers! Break Pippen's knees and "fix" his nose!

------------------
    We need some meat in the post!

4. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I don't like pip . . .
    but Fox has officially become the biggest ass
    in this series. . .

I think I say this in a gape Kaplan movie.
    Go out . . .call the other teams best Player's
    Mom a dirty w****. . .he punches you and he
    is ejected . . .and u a scrub goto the locker
    room proud of a job well done. . .

The Zen Master is panicing.

Rocket River

------------------

5. JCBlazersGirl33

Phil Jackson directed Fox to do that in the Pheonix series against Cliff Robinson. ~Robert Horry had shoved Steve, and Rick "I Need to learn How To Use A Razor" Fox was trying Pippen again. I'm glad Dunleavy stuck up for his players. The head games the Lakers try to play are classless. I actually had some respect for Jerkson, but i'm losing it day by day. Why can't he just accept defeat without throwing Fox in there to send a message? Jerkson always uses imbescelic metaphors like "jackal and "lead jackal", i'm glad Dunleavy expressed a few "metaphors" of his own. [​IMG]

Does anyone know if Dunleavy's comments were bleeped out?

------------------
    It's an absolute warzone in my house; I live with Rocket fans, Knick fans, and Laker fans.

6. JCBlazersGirl33

Um, here you go Will(my friend just emailed me this):

"You think you're such a bad ass? You think you're such a bad ass mother ****er? You're a punk."

That's Mike transforming from a polished coach to NY wise guy. Go Mike.

------------------
    It's an absolute warzone in my house; I live with Rocket fans, Knick fans, and Laker fans.

7. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

Good job Chicken Man (that's Mike Dunleavy, in case you didn't know, Blazergirl). You gotta love those ex-Rockets (Pippen included). I wonder what Rudy would've said to him?

------------------
    "Yes, I came from the 80s...but I didn't kill anybody. Give me a break."

-Mike Tramp, former lead singer of White Lion

8. JCBlazersGirl33

This is off topic, but did anyone hear Costas call Rick fox "movie star handsome"? Is he finally coming out of the closet?
    [​IMG]

A part of me wants to see a bench clearing brawl between these two teams. I know it's not going to happen and i know it's rediculous and i know it's all about winning the 7th game.You could tell they really hate each other's guts. You saw how Dunleavy and Phil were exchanging "words" after Shaq's flagrant foul? Even the coaches are engulfed in the "We're gonna kick your a$$es you *********s" aura.

*sigh

------------------