1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I want some of that stuff that Pippen is smokin'

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by A-Train, May 11, 2000.

1. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

OK, how many people here did a spit take when they heard Quitten say that this Portland team is better than his old Bulls teams with MJ??

Yep, I wish I was joking about that...Is he talking about the team that won more regular season games than any other team in history?? Maybe he's talking about the Bulls team that won TWICE at the Delta center in one playoff series, which was one of the hardest arenas in which to get a win...

When his Portland team wins six rings (or one, for that matter), then he can talk, but until then, he needs to learn to keep that yap shut...anybody got a stapler?

------------------
    Does anybody have a cool idea for a signature??

2. 3pointer

3pointer Member

All I can say is " PUT THAT PIPE DOWN " ... darn , he just showed the rest of the world how dumb he really is. We here in H-town already knew that though..... [​IMG]

------------------
    What now ?

3. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

Who cares what Pip say as long as Portland kicks the Jazz and Mr Karl Injure other players deliberately Malones butt. As Karl says it's not my fault they head butt my elbow.

------------------
    CUT Tino
    Isn't it amazing how quickly everyone did a Cat Backflip!!!!!

4. 4chuckie

4chuckie Member

it's so great when #33 sticks his foot in his mouth. It will be great when the Lakers beat the team better than the Bulls. It will be even better if Kobe can go off on #33 in the series!
    Go Lakers! Go Kobe!

------------------

5. Puff

Puff Member

As much as I hate the Jazz, and Karl Malone. (I still think Chuck has had a better career) But I can not stand #33, I loathe him, he is my worst hated person. As you can tell, I am very passionate about this. First off he bad mouths Charles, my brother, my ace in the hole. The he bad mouths the team and our system. I never saw CLyde having problems with this system. Just had to offer my two cents, but screw #33, he is overated and he is a bi*ch. Just wait until they lose, or Kobe torches him, then we will see how he handles this.

------------------
    A Chuck paraphrase:

It was surreal! And I don't even know what that means!

Charles after Eddie hit THE SHOT

6. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

Maybe he's smoking the same thing Hakeem was when he said in pre-season that last year's Rocket team was the best he'd ever been on...

------------------
    "It was the House of Whores, and then it became...the House of Horrors."

-C.C. Deville

7. Clutch9495

Clutch9495 Member

you know guys, i NEVER thought i would see the day that i would be rooting for the jazz (i hate them with the BIGGEST PASSION). this is what i have belittled myself to, i would do anything to see pippen lose. so for now i am the biggest jazz fan (as ridiculous as that sounds) and in the next round i will be rooting for the lakers pretty hard. it makes me sick to think that i actually said that i have become a jazz fan for now!!!!

------------------

8. RocketsFanFromLa

This is what I feared all season, the
    two teams I hate the most playing
    each other in the playoffs. Oh well,
    as long as I get to see Karl "Egg
    Head" Malone go home a loser again
    for like the what, 13th time. I also
    get so see that dude, the
    30-something year old baby, oh yeah
    Pippen's face when he's burnt by
    Bryant in the West Final. Another
    thing, I can't believe the people in
    Utah boo'ed Stockon, its a shame,
    them no class hicks, boy I'll tell
    you.

------------------

Really a member since
    March 1999.

9. Puff

Puff Member

The thing that bothers me is that he is playing pretty well. But when they do lose, you know he will blame it on Steve Smith, Damon or Mike Dunlevy. Its just his style. He will dribble a ball off his leg with 12 seconds to go, but will blame Charles for fouling the worst free throw shooter in the league with 1 minute left, go figure? Long live Chuck.

------------------
    A Chuck paraphrase:

It was surreal! And I don't even know what that means!

Charles after Eddie hit THE SHOT