1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

i think we 're ahead of where the spurs were.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by brahma rocket, Dec 28, 1999.

Tags:
  1. brahma rocket

brahma rocket Member

when they got duncan. we already have a great rookie, and a very good young core of guys. but this offseason and next we need to concentrate on getting 2 bigmen , 1 offgaurd and one backup point.
    this offseason
    kenyon martin (if we 're lucky)
    tracy mcgrady

------------------
    dont worry just repeat after me, kenyon martin, kenyon martin

2. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

Are you forgeting Robinson?

I am not a big fan of his, but he is better than anyone that will be there for Francis during his rookie contract.

Elliot is decent.

Besides that, the rockets eat the spurs lunch. The spurs have made the playoffs every year with Duncan.

I expect it will take the rockets till the 2001-2002 season to be a real force in the playoffs again.

3. brahma rocket

brahma rocket Member

yeah elliot is decent, as a color commentator.