1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I should have watched THIS game...

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ZRB, Mar 3, 2001.

1. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

Milwaukie over Chicago in OT, 142-134! Now that's a final score that brings tears to David Stern's eyes! Nice scoring guys!

------------------
    "Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning how to put food on their family while being put to death."

2. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

WOW. [​IMG]

------------------
    Watch Cat's Corner every Sunday night on Fox 26 news at 9!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ROCKETS!

3. tacoma park legend

tacoma park legend Contributing Member

I saw it. It was a great game. Sam hit a big 3 from the corner as time expired in the first OT to send it to double OT. Then it went back and forth with clutch shot after clutch shot. It's not the best game or finish I've seen this year though. The Clippers vs Blazers double OT I saw about a week or so ago would have to be the best.

------------------

4. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

I guess sportsline was wrong. It was 126-122. Oh well, forget it then.

------------------
    "Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning how to put food on their family while being put to death."

5. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

figures. [​IMG]

------------------
    Watch Cat's Corner every Sunday night on Fox 26 news at 9!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ROCKETS!

[This message has been edited by finalsbound (edited March 04, 2001).]

6. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

I remember the Rockets/Lakers Triple overtime like 3 years ago. I didn't have cable at the time and I decided to listen to it on the radio in the car. I was cursing because the game was so intentse and I just wanted it over.

------------------
    Nice guys finish last ... and im surely not going to finish last!

7. GATER

GATER Contributing Member

I saw the last 4 minutes and the OT's. It was a very entertaining game. Da Bulls managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of Victory!

------------------
    GATER