1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I need some help with the Alamodome

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by tacoma park legend, Feb 24, 2001.

1. tacoma park legend

tacoma park legend Contributing Member

I'm going to be in San Antonio over Spring Break and will be going to the Clipps vs Spurs game while I'm there.I've never been to the Alamodome and was wondering what section or area is the best place to see the game from? What are the best seats?

------------------

2. Steve_Francis_rules

When I went to a game there a few years ago, I sat a few rows back behind one of the goals. I thought the seat was pretty good, especially considering the low price.

------------------

3. Curly

Curly Member

As in most arenas, take the upper deck before you get anything on the cornersk, or the ends....unless it's on the floor. In the Dome the corner seats and anything behind the goals (not within the first 10-15 rows) can get pretty far away. For a Clippers game, I would suggets looking on EBAY searching auctions by city, Austin and San Antonio. I got tickets last year off EBAY from a season ticket holder who was out of town for the Rockets game. Floor seats mid court for $125 each....I'm sure you can find other seating locations as well using a ticket agency.

------------------
    In the end there will be no judges...only witnesses to my greatness.

4. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

the alamodome sucks for watching basketball. That is why they are building a new arena. Anything above the middle of lower level sucks.The 8 dollar seats at the laptop are better than most seats at the alamodome. The best seats you will be able to get unless you get them from a scalper is behind the backboard. All the other good seats are owned be season ticket holders.

------------------

5. tacoma park legend

tacoma park legend Contributing Member

SWEET! I managed to get 4 tickets, row 7, behind the Clippers bench. I will be rooting for the Clipps , just to piss off some spurs fans, and since they're my second favorite team. Man, I love my connections.....

------------------

6. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

8 dollar seats?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? [​IMG]

------------------
    Watch Cat's Corner every Sunday night on Fox 26 news at 9!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ROCKETS!