1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I love Ryan Anderson thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by hakeem94, Mar 24, 2017.

1. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

Just to share with you that I am glad we have this dude. Looking forward to his awesome performances in the near future.

2. Tha_Dude

Tha_Dude Contributing Member

Yes, but are you serious?

3. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

not serious, serious isnt sexy to me...but i do love this dudes game and i mean not only 3pt shooting....the dude's a baller....hes a fighter...hes a poor's man beverley of sturdy guys

4. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

This thread might not end well. Oh boy.

5. Tha_Dude

Tha_Dude Contributing Member

Well, the Rockets need him to make three's and not be a poor man's Beverley of sturdy guys. That said, we can all rejoice because he's currently shooting 40% from three and having his second most efficient year from behind the arc in his career.

Many people question his salary but he's currently third among all NBA big men in 3pt shooting percentage. Only Channing Frye and Anthony Tolliver have a higher 3pt shooting percentage than Anderson does and those dudes aren't logging nearly as many minutes, either.

eman, Killatron 2000 and 13 in 33 like this.
  6. 13 in 33

13 in 33 Member

True, people on this board spend too much time looking at his stats. He has an effect on the game whether he's making 3s or not and is a big reason why the Rockets are bouncing back in a big way this season.

His presence on the floor forces defenders to shade him more than any other player on the floor due to his shooting ability. This greatly aids Harden for him to play his game with more ease and to play like the MVP he is.

7. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

All I want from him now is just to stay healthy and to stay away from putting away the trash.

Tha_Dude likes this.
  8. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

hey remember that all nba defense on Lebron recently?

remember him shutting down lma gasol frontcourt whenever he played them this year?

remember him killing gsw in oakland?

DreamShook and RasaqBoi like this.
  9. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Do you love him so much that you will take out his trash when at home so he can focus on practice and doing well at Toyota Center?

10. ShutURBiG!

ShutURBiG! Contributing Member

I'm with OP.

When we have a healthy Ryan Anderson on the floor making 3's for us and drawing out the defense, it does wonders for our offense and flow.

Just hope he gets that home 3P% up for the playoffs.

11. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

[​IMG]

DudeWah and hakeem94 like this.
  12. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

[OFFICIAL] this thread making the 18 mil $ thread obsolete

13. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

he's not bad if you're ok with him scrubbing it up

averaging 10.9ppg on 9.8fga, 36fg% in all but one game missed in march aka most important and competitive month of the season. dat quick trigger and extra floor space is well worth the 20m per for 10 years is it?

NOT A BAD OFFSEASON MOVE MORLAY! YOU HEAR ME MORREY? PASS ME A ****IN CHEESE BURGER YOU FAT F**K!

oh btw 36fg% since feb, literally. he takes month-to-month averages seriously.
    "hey ryan, its been almost two months man, you can stop sucking."
    "yeah but we still got a few days left in march. gotta pay my respects"
    "the **** is up with this dude?"

usually i'd say he's slumping cuz he's being ran into the ground like ariza an dharden but thats not it. he gets plenty rest for a starter. i think he peaked a wee bit too early for his contract. thats gonna be one helluva expring huh? 5-10 thousand years from now or w/e the contract is. hopefully im alive by then but i doubt it

#13 rocketsballin, Mar 24, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
  14. YOLO

YOLO Member

this post makes absolutely no sense

15. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

it makes some sense, but not much. he has been slumping it up for what seems like 5-10 thousand years on my watch, no homo

as teammates ariza and harden are being ran into the ground for the 3rd straight season despite decent options to give them a little more rest, swag

morey obviously eats a lot of cheeseburgers and so do i but not like him so he should pass me some, with some bacon added of course. im not an animal, im not just ognna eat a cheeseburger w/o bacon thats ****in crazy! yolo

you guys keep saying harden is the mvp but klay's a better two-way player /espn burn

eg and lou are trying to ressurrect the brick bros title and break w/e records ariza and bev made as the original brick bros, preach

no im not high, but i am bored

hakeem94 likes this.
  16. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Ouch, this hurt to read.

You had to edit this comment and it is still jumbled up nonsense.

17. Nook

Nook Member

Ryan Anderson has been exactly what the Rockets hoped.

He is shooting 40% from behind the arc as a power forward.

His adjusted field goal percentage is 55%, he hits his free throws (87%).

His game is tailor made for the Rockets and he helps stretch the defense, he passes well and moves properly from a spacing perspective.

His defense is usually passable (except in certain match ups).

13 in 33 likes this.
  18. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

Well i dont know if i love him that much, i got to sleep on it to decide. btw Will I be paid a portion out of 18.74 mil or I am supposed to do it for free?

FTW Rockets FTW likes this.
  19. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Yeah, if you're gonna sleep on the trash, I figure you should get something. May be a few dollar bills out of the 18.74 mil. Don't expect more. Rhyno is a cheap mother ****er

hakeem94 likes this.
  20. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

[​IMG]