1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

"I knew you were coming for me..."

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by El Hitman, May 18, 2010.

1. Shaud

Shaud Member

Well it is only one person who does it.

2. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

I agree...I think it's BS that this geezer took the life of a father of practically three, but there's got to be more to the story...yes, its stupid and it's only grass, but something doesn't add up...RIP...

3. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Perhaps the dog owner had a cat who pissed on the geezer's bbq grill in the past?

Cats are known to do that.

4. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

It doesn't matter what was said, you cannot justify taking someone's life over words.

5. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm not really into blaming the victim. I don't care what the guy said. It doesn't warrant an armed person shooting an unarmed person who had turned his back and started walking back to his home.

Yes, I might not smart off to a guy who pulled a pistol, or it might have made me so mad, that I would want to say something, not believing that anyone would be actually crazy enough to shoot someone over that.

6. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

A. There is no proof it happened before. Either way all you have to do is spray the area down with a hose. That's easier than killing someone.

B. What does that have to do with being murdered? It wouldn't matter if he had 8 kids with Octomom, that is a completely different situation than the incident involving a dog, a yard, and a shooting.

C. Sure the young guy ran his mouth, perhaps understandably if the old guy blew a little dog urine out of proportion. He should have stopped once the pistol was pulled, but who knows if the old guy wouldn't have shot him anyway.

7. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

My point was that there is probably much, much more to the story. Does it justify the murder? No, it does not (as I have already stated repeatedly) but it would make more sense if we were to find out that there is a history between these two guys and that the young guy is a repeat offender of letting his dog piss in other people's yards and then smarting off to them.

8. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

how do you pick up urine?

true - this guy clearly deserved to die for letting his dog urinate on someone elses lawn.

9. Steve_Francis_rules

How does this make the guy irresponsible? He was married with two kids and one on the way. It's not like he was a 23 year old who had 10 kids with nine different women and was living in his mom's basement.

10. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

Nowhere in the article does it say he was married. We have no idea whether or not he lived with his mom although the only comment from a relative of the victim was from his mother who sounded like she was very familiar with the neighbor. As far as having three kids, are you going to disagree that as a rule 23 year old men with three kids are not usually responsible human beings. How many 23 year old do you know that plan to have three kids? Also, the article says nothing of his employment status.

11. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

You are expected to blot it up with paper towels apparently.

You have to be quite the tyrant dog walker to prevent your dog from exploring on neighborhood grass from the narrow sidewalk you walk on and even moreso to drag it along from the grass while the dog does it's business. I mean...it's silly to go beyond anything more than expecting a dog walker to clean up their dog's poo. You expect us to control where our dog wants to do it's business? Hmm. Is that some Jedi mind trick you have to perform on the dog? The fact is just exercising can trigger a poo event...even if you tried to get the dog to go in your own backyard before the dog walk. All you can expect is for one to pick it up. Anything more than that...find something better to b**** about you old fart. I'm sure he is sitting in his cell right now clamoring about how it was all worth it as he was older anyway. He's just a dumbass idiot anyway you cut it. He should be ashamed and embarrassed...especially for a former marine to behave like that.

#51 Surfguy, May 18, 2010
    Last edited: May 18, 2010
  12. ScolaIsBallin

ScolaIsBallin Member

The guy who killed him is 69 years old.

13. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

I agree that I wouldn't recommend any 23 year old to have 3 kids. My point is that whatever you feel about 23 year olds having kids it has nothing to do with an old man killing him because his yard got dog pee on it. His employment status also has nothing to do with it, so I just didn't understand why it would be brought up.

14. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Maybe he had just started a 5,000 piece puzzle and was really frustrated by a dog carrying a piece off.

1 person likes this.
  15. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

That's what SHE said. :eek:

16. manbearpig

manbearpig Member

I don't think the man actually intended to kill the kid. He gave him a shot in the abdomen through the back. If he wanted to kill him, it would have been through the head or taken multiple shots. The kid was already walking off before the man decided he even wanted to shoot. Not saying that changes the situation, but the old man was more so making a point than trying to kill the kid.

I don't see what this has to do with conflicts between nations. This was an in the moment, life and death situation.

Forget leading up to the event, but then we have a kid and an old man with a gun standing off. The kid tells the man he is too p***y to use it, then turns around and walks off. He was walking into his death.

17. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Looking at your handle, why am I not surprised you feel this way? You really are an animal if you truly believe that crap you posted.

18. Butterfingers

Butterfingers Contributing Member

This makes me so freaking mad. What race/ethnicity was the guy who was killed?

#58 Butterfingers, May 18, 2010
    Last edited: May 19, 2010
  19. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

I bet Dave_78 is the old man, he seems to hate the young guy. :rolleyes:

The dog URINATED on his lawn, wtf you can't pick that up, you can't even see it, just hose it down or something if you are so scared of piss. If my dog wants to pee there what do you want me to do, pull my dog and be like BAD DOG NO PEE PEE ON GRASS.

People are crazy about their stupid lawns. I've walked my dog before and my dog wasn't even doing anything except sniffing around...my *** neighbor came home (it was at night) and saw my dog sniffing his grass and decided to drive up the curb and scare my dog away, wtf, my dog wasn't even taking a piss on his lawn, nor ****ting, even if she was, i wouldve picked it up...he then goes on to blame all the **** on me, like im the only one in the neighborhood with a dog -_-

20. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

He was a bus driver and planning to marry his fiancee in a couple of weeks. They had 2 children. She was pregnant with his 3rd child. What do you tell a child, when some old geezer thinks dead grass is more important than a dead father?

&nbsp;<embed type='application/x-shockwave-flash' salign='l' flashvars='&amp;titleAvailable=true&amp;playerAvailable=true&amp;searchAvailable=false&amp;shareFlag=N&amp;singleURL=http://wgntv.vidcms.trb.com/alfresco/service/edge/content/f0396750-6e35-4ed9-bcd2-3d733dc165ce&amp;propName=wgntv.com&amp;hostURL=http://www.wgntv.com&amp;swfPath=http://wgntv.vid.trb.com/player/&amp;omAccount=tribglobal&amp;omnitureServer=wgntv.com' allowscriptaccess='always' allowfullscreen='true' menu='true' name='PaperVideoTest' bgcolor='#ffffff' devicefont='false' wmode='transparent' scale='showall' loop='true' play='true' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer' quality='high' src='http://wgntv.vid.trb.com/player/PaperVideoTest.swf' align='middle' height='450' width='300'></embed>