1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I just inheritted 6 million dollars

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by StupidMoniker, Aug 17, 2006.

1. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

Well, that or I am the latest target of an African internet scam. :D I received this in my email today:

2. htownballa23

htownballa23 Contributing Member

nice....just yesterday i won $2,000,000 from the Nokia West Africa Promo. Dont know how they found me, but i plan on recieving the money shortly. :cool:

3. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

i love it!!!

i've been charged to be as a fiduciary for the next of kin. i can't find any. but since you have the same last name, let's just take the money for ourselves. we'll split it up.

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG???? :D

4. Roxfan73

Roxfan73 Rookie

These 419 scams are hilarious. I happened on this site the other day: www.crimes-of-persuasion.com

It's amazing the number of scams out there - and the morons that fall for them.

#4 Roxfan73, Aug 17, 2006
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2006
  5. codell

codell Contributing Member

i wanna see the picture of the money ..........

6. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

That prick wants 50% of YOUR inheritance? What an ***hole!

7. codell

codell Contributing Member

SM,

is your last name really Wilding?

8. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!

[​IMG]

9. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

lmao, i copied your letter and sent it to him saying i was interested. here's what he wrote back. notice it's not even the same last name i used.

Dear Rick James,

Thank you for responding to my mail.

My main aim of contacting you is to seek your assistance for the transfer of the US$13,300,000.00 to your bank account,and again because you have the same last name with my late client.This fund was deposited with a Security company here in South Africa by my late client, pending on when he will conclude arrangements to transfer this money to a foreign account overseas, unfortunately, he never lived to execute this plan.

If you accept to work with me, I would start by making an application to the security company for the change of beneficiary to your name, this wouldn't be a problem because I have been mandated by the Security Company to either come forward with the next of kin of my late client or they will confiscate the money to make up for cost of safe keep. If the application is approved, you will assume ownership of the money, which means the money will be ready for transfer to your account.

If this money is successfully transferred to your account, I intend investing my own share in any viable and lucrative business in your country based on your assistance.
    Therefore, I would require your fax and phone numbers to enable me fax you all the necessary next of kin application documents.

I want you to know that there is absolutely no risk involved in this business becauseI carried out a thorough feasibility study of the project.

You can call me on +27 84 722 2013 should you require more explanations on this.
    Best regards,
    Emmanuel Gore.

i wish i had a fax i'm comfortable with giving to him. just like to get his hopes up.

10. rodrick_98

rodrick_98 Contributing Member

can you get something sent to kinkos and pick it up from them? i guess you'd probably have to pay for it that way :confused:

11. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

It is, but it wasn't hard for him to figure that out as it is right in my email addy.

Tell you what, you get this guy to send 6 million dollars and I'll split it with you 50/50. :D

12. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

[​IMG]

"You just cost me 6 million dollars. 6 million dollars!"

13. teknokid

teknokid Member

14. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

My God, those guys are out of control. The amount of time they spent f*cking with those guys is amazing. One Nigerian guy sent two wooden carvings, and another sent over naked pictures of himself.