1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I just had a HUGE surprise musically in the mail..

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by DUDE, Jul 10, 2000.

1. DUDE

DUDE Member

I realize some dont like them, but I pre-ordered the new Motley Crue CD called NEW TATTOO. If you like Motley Crue's albums like Girls Girls Girls or Dr Feelgood, etc.. then this is one you want to get. Without Tommy they have lost they urge to do that rap and techno crap they did the last album. This is a great album.
    It is out in store JULY 11,2000.

Hell, even if you dont like them you might like this CD. Well, anyway, I havent been this excited about a damn music CD in 10 years! LOL!
    does that mean I am getting old? [​IMG]

------------------

2. DEANBCURTIS

DEANBCURTIS Member

Speaking of music, I'm still pumped about the Rhyme and Reason tour. Rage and the Beasties on the same ticket again. [​IMG] No Doubt and Busta Rhymes are going to open for them on a couple shows too.

------------------
    please venture to atheistalliance and rocketsonline
    I AM SPARTACUS

3. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

DUDE, you suck! I have to wait til tomorrow to get it at the store! Who'd you order it from that got it to you early? Damn, I wish I had that to listen to tonight! (Guess I'll have to make do with another of my 600+ CDs instead [​IMG]) Maybe I'll just keep listening to the new Alice Cooper...

I'm going to see them Wednesday night, though.

------------------
    I Hate Every Bone in Your Body But Mine

[This message has been edited by TheFreak (edited July 10, 2000).]

4. DUDE

DUDE Member

THEFREAK,
    I take it by your signature that you like the new CC Deville song? I actually love it.
    The Cooper is amazing too. Much heavier than I thought he could do.
    Have you heard about a band called HAir Of The Dog? They have a new CD out called RISE and it rounds out my top three so far this year. (Crue and Cooper are 1 and 2)

------------------

5. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

DUDE, send me an email -- LuvYaBlue0@aol.com. I need to ask you something.

------------------
    I Hate Every Bone in Your Body But Mine