1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I have grown to HATE the Warriors

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Xerobull, May 23, 2018.

1. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

I used to like these guys and respect Curry and Durant, but the playoffs really teach you to learn the nuances of the opposing team, and I can't stand their smug whiny fake gangster ass act. Curry is arrogant and I can't stand his 10-year-old face, Durant is a thin-skinned pu**y, Green is all talk. The only of their 'big four' that I respect is Thompson. Screw these guys and their pet refs. I want to beat them just to wipe the smirks off their faces.

They aren't the Jazz, but they're damn close.

Zboy, IvanLCPM, Jake Tower and 3 others like this.
  2. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

No offense but I stopped reading there.

Cheers

3. J.R.

J.R. Member

I haven't grown to hate. I already hated them.

4. Bryant2108

Bryant2108 Member

Grown? I’ve been there for a long while now

Rox Addict, topfive, Xerobull and 4 others like this.
  5. aleezy2011

aleezy2011 Member

if curry stopped they shimmying like harden stopped the cooking, it'd be tolerable

Xerobull likes this.
  6. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

I'm just glad you guys didn't needed to be CONVINCED that you should hate the Worriers.

We treated the Jazz like those cute little puppies in the Petsmart window and they took a game from us.

Now it's time to step on these fools throats and go for the jugular!!!! No Mercy!

Xerobull and Jake Tower like this.
  7. Reeko

Reeko Member

I’ve been hating GS since 14-15, and that’s not gonna change any time soon...I can’t stand them

last night was so satisfying for me...not only did we just win on their home floor, but we saw a GOAT sh*t all over a Donkey

[​IMG]

since Curry likes to dance so much, here’s CP3 making him do the moonwalk

[​IMG]

and Harden making him do the cha cha slide

Zboy, Xerobull, Jake Tower and 3 others like this.
  8. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

I've hated them since 2015. Not sure what took you so long.

9. HstnSprtsFan101

I hate every player on their team. With Curry leading the way. That mouthpiece & shimmy make me sick. I know our guys feel the same way & want nothing more to end their run

10. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Welcome to 4 years ago when we played them the first time

Xerobull and rocks123 like this.
  11. Bryant2108

Bryant2108 Member

I did like Steph at Davidson, but not since we met them in the playoffs 3 years ago.

I loved harden dunking all up in Draymond and CP3 has broken Curry’s ankles about 4 times in 4 games. Curry is such a flopper, too. Spends more time on the floor than a hooker :D

12. Sidarma

Sidarma Member

How can you like the Donkey,Snake and shiimmiying sissy stephany.
    You said you like klay and his monk like face o_O
    If you like the fake klay I would understand, because everytime he attends the rockets game at oracle, the opening ring ceremony being the other one.
    We end up winning it ;)

Xerobull likes this.
  13. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

This was where it all went wrong

yixiixiy, Xerobull and Killatron 2000 like this.
  14. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

I just hate when Curry and others start to show boat on this stacked ass team. Man, you have two MVP's and two all stars and you're showboating? lmao.

15. Xerobull

It didn't bother me on a personal level when we lost to them in the WCF last time. They were clearly damn good. But it's gone to their heads now.

I don't do that 'I hate number 1' hater thing. But they're punks and don't deserve to win.

Jake Tower likes this.
  16. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

C u next Thursday

Zboy, Xerobull and Jake Tower like this.
  17. Xerobull

Yes, I do know your mom.

18. rocketstrike

rocketstrike Member

I still can’t believe we won. I was ready to write it off as a loss after the first five minutes. I should know better.

Xerobull likes this.
  19. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Xerobull likes this.
  20. jogo

jogo Member

They really aren't likable at all.

The two biggest problems I have are intentionally playing dirty (Draymond knows he does this pretty much every play) and the arrogance and showboating. The shimmying is a bit much. I guess it's comparable to soup stirring, which I always thought was dumb. Pump your fist or whatever, don't do some big showy gesture.

Oh, one more thing: Steve Kerr and the whiny excuses. I don't know if the Warriors are embracing this "We only had 4 all-stars last night but we missed our other starter!" BS. Kerr talked some about their rotations being changed bc of Iggy being out. But Iggy only started 7 games for them during the regular season. These guys are phony excuse makers. (also Prince has been hurt all series and CP3 might be banged up) Don't whine about having hurt players-we only had 7 players play last night! On one site I heard that GS ran out of gas and were just too tired. We had 4 players play over 40 minutes! Don't give excuses, admit you got outplayed in a game you thought you were going to coast through.

Ok, one more: Curry's hurt! Wait, he's playing well so he's not hurt. Look, he's struggling, must be hurt again. Curry's averages look pretty normal for this series. The media doesn't want to admit how bad his defense is or that he is choking a bit when they need him the most.

They are much weaker than us mentally. They think they can coast. And they are so arrogant. This can be their undoing if we play our best game for two more games.

/end rant