1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I have grown to HATE JAMES FRAUDEN

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by swyyyguy, May 9, 2015.

?

Have you given up on James Harden?

1. Yes, Harden makes me soften.

47.2%
  2. No, give him more time to be as good of a leader as T-Mac.

52.8%
  1. rockpileindisma

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  2. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

deserves its own trendy thread

J Sizzle and Daddy Long Legs like this.
  3. Asian Sensation

We learned it from watching our superstar leader.

4. forchette49

forchette49 Contributing Member

Hopefully Harden gets traded so I can actually watch this team next year. Hopefully he does the right thing and convinces Les to somehow give all the ticket rev from that game back, even if it's just a lump sum to local charities. Now it turns out he orchestrated a hit on Moses Jr. for bashing him on Facebook?!? Anyone who roots for this guy going forward is a bum, he's not what's good for this franchise going forward, he's just the best of what's currently around... If I'm Morey, I'd flip this guy for whatever I could this summer, and yes, I realize that's not going to happen.

5. riko

riko Member

lol you can go back where you came from because he aint going nowhere. So keep not watching.Fuking idiot. What kind of so called fan dosent watch his team cause of 1 player. Dumbass.You szound like a butt hurt YOF/LOF harden hater. GTFO b****. Harden love or hate him is here to stay.

#1745 riko, May 16, 2017
    Last edited: May 16, 2017
  6. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

Who's celebrating??? :confused: I'm pissed because now I don't have WCF tickets and can't go to any games.

7. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Toyota Center is still open for concerts and other activities

Your janitor job mopping down the toilets is safe. Not to worry

Pen15clubber, RCPM and J.R. like this.
  8. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

[​IMG]

9. Asian Sensation

[​IMG]

10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Durant would call out Harden's quitting : He is an idiot. That is all I got to say. He is an idiot!

malakas likes this.
  11. ricardo1979

ricardo1979 Member

LOL Riko laying the smak down

riko and Daddy Long Legs like this.
  12. forchette49

forchette49 Contributing Member

You, and all those who liked this post, including mathrocker, whom I told to go hell yesterday, can all do the same. First Reeko, and now riko, you guys sound like the same idiot. And, like I explained to mathrocker the other day, I simply can't respond anymore to posts from people who can't type, spell or use proper punctuation in a single sentence. It makes me look like an idiot arguing with you, but I hope the educated in this forum can tell who is who. I'm sure you're a Rhodes Scholar and all, but I guess that makes me Einstein then. But, if you insist on posting, at least get your older brother to type it out for you, please... Almost forgot to mention Harden is currently being sued for putting a hit out on someone, what a great leader and hero to have, wow...

Asian Sensation likes this.
  13. sushimaster

sushimaster Member

*** James Harden and all the homo-sex-ual monkey eaters that ride his nutz all day long. yall are the world's number one idiots. Here's a video just for you.

#1753 sushimaster, May 17, 2017
    Last edited: May 17, 2017
    kjayp likes this.
  14. ricardo1979

ricardo1979 Member

Says the LOF fan who worships a scrub like lin lool

Pen15clubber likes this.
  15. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

i'll be damned. in the span of not even 24 hours i've grown to hate james harden. and it snot ucz he cant turn into superman and blast through his competition. its cuz he checks out too much. and wtf was up with hyping the game so much? the whole team hyped up game 6 like hell. ****in disgusting. no need to do that if they dont wanna play no more, just do the normal bullsht telling everyone is gonna be a big game bla bla bla.

if they dont bs then they'd at least pair harden with a 2nd option. we have enough pieces that we dotn have to gut the team down to 1 or 2 role players. ryan anderson is one to thank for that. thx ryan for covering for 2-3 contracts with your own. hopefully it works in the offseaosn trades. if no then **** off you bum!

16. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Let us get this straight once for all.

There are folks here who hate Harden with a passion.

And there are his Only fans, homers, people who love superstars and their number games in general.

And lastly there are those who root for the team and do not care who is the Face of the Franchise as long as the face can deliver down the stretch.

I like Harden off the court. He is a chill dude who likes the ladies and big butts.

Who doesn't love this sort of friend? They show you around in strip clubs and they know how to party in the most stylish way.

I give him credit for what he does in the regular season and in a couple games of the Playoffs.

Let's be real.

He is a great player for sure but his greatest weakness and flaw is that he cannot lead in the playoffs, he is not consistent when we want him to be, and he can sulk like Asik when Dwight Howard arrived.

His D is not championship worthy or consistent and his Turnovers are stifling and kill the flow.

His flaw is also an obstacle that is impeding and hard to overcome.

And Morey and MDA are flawed enough in their own right. We cannot have all those flawed particles and expect perfect results.

#1756 daywalker02, May 17, 2017
    kjayp, YOLO, Pen15clubber and 2 others like this.
  17. Asian Sensation

And no matter what he or this team accomplishes next regular season it won't matter. He's already established and shown how great he is and can be in the regular season. His legacy moving forward will be determined and based heavily on what he does or doesn't do in the playoffs.

I'm sure he'll still "get his" when next year begins and Harden apologists/fanboys will talk about how great he is and how we're so lucky to have him and remind us to vote for him as a starter All starter weekend and make a case as to why he should be MVP. Then once the playoffs roll around the role players will do enough at different points and times of series to put us in a position to win and Harden will get shut down or held in check by opposing role players (Matthews, Rivers, Simmons) disappear or mess up down the stretch. Rinse/repeat. Same story different year.

We cater to this guy so much. He has the coach he wanted that allows him to play to his strengths and does whatever the F he wants. He wanted to play with a legit second superstar so we Sign Dwight (he was a MAJOR get at the time). Then we got rid of Dwight and decided to build around Harden since he couldn't get along with him. He asked for help at guard so we re-sign Bev, sign Gordon AND trade for Louis. That's like ordering a piece of cake and instead they bring you the whole damn thing. What's on your list this offseason Jim?

daywalker02 likes this.
  18. sushimaster

sushimaster Member

Says the person who keeps accusing me of being a Lin fan when I'm not....I think YOU mutha-fuka are the true secret Lin fan because you like to keep bringing his name up.

#1758 sushimaster, May 17, 2017
  19. sushimaster

sushimaster Member

Ricardo1979, I bet you have all Harden's jerseys and shoes and your bedroom is all decked out in Harden fathead posters...that's why you can't seem to come to terms with admitting Harden is the biggest failure in Rockets history. I get it....

20. ricardo1979

ricardo1979 Member

You aint fooling no one lin fan boy