1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

i hate to bring up past subjects, but......

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by brahma rocket, Mar 2, 2000.

1. brahma rocket

brahma rocket Member

i was reading the past articles , and i saw a report that the rockets would trade pippen to la for rice, then trade rice to portland for rasheed wallace that would have been sweeet. and there was also another one where they would trade pippen to la for rice and horry and then would trade rice to portland for steve smith,kelvin cato and walt williams.do you think we got the most out of what we could have gotten?

carlos rogers,walt williams,kelvin cato
    or
    kelvin cato,robert horry,steve smith,walt williams
    or
    rasheed wallace

------------------
    johnny "red" kerr:i'm glad the bulls did'nt draft steve francis.

dan roan: why!!!!!

johnny red kerr:because he would forever be compared to michael jordan.

2. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

Anybody that would trade Rasheed Wallace for Pippen or Rice should be fired on the spot. That's a bunch of b.s. if you ask me. There's a difference between fantasy GM and reality. Nobody wanted Pippen's contract, we got the best we could for him. I don't buy that "If we would have traded him sooner..." crap. What the hell is that?